Chapter 14

Thank you all for your comments in the previous chapter...🤗❤🌹🌹
**************************

The next day, and the next next day, and for the whole week, Yibo's worrisome reached the highest level, he notices FanXing wetting himself more and he doesn't have clothes and more than that he has some wounds on his body.

"Lu-Jie, it starts to get more dangerous than before; can't we do anything??". He said worriedly, but Xuan Lu shakes her head.

"What can we do? His father is an irresponsible father, and he doesn't have any relatives in this city, and you saw how his mother is, what can we do??". Yibo looks at FanXing who was laying on the floor in the corner.

"Oh God, I will take him to the hospital, at least to make sure he is ok, please Lu-Jie, he is getting thinner, and he is wetting himself too much, I am worried about him, please allow me". He bowed his head and Xuan Lu looks at him and thinks about it.

"....Ok, I will cover for you".

"Thank you so much".

He removes his apron before he carries FanXing in his arm and runs to the hospital. At night, Xiao Zhan was trying to call him, but his phone was off, so he walks to the nursery and meets Xuan Lu who was closing the door.

"Excuse me, I am here to ask about Yibo".

"Oh, He is still in the hospital----".

"What?!!! Is He Ok?!!". He asks panicky and Xuan Lu shake her head.

"He is fine don't worry, he is there for FanXing, one of the kids".

"FanXing? Did something happen to him??".

"You know him??". Xiao Zhan nodded.

"Yes, Yibo always talks about him, is he ok??". Xuan Lu sighed sadly.

"What can I say? He is and he is not, he is ok since we manage to rescue him fast, and he is not at the same time because he is still young and that affect him badly, he is suffering from malnutrition, he just drinks water and not eat all day long, he will be hospitalize for few days". Xiao Zhan sighed and remembered something.

"How about his parents? Do they know he is in the hospital??". Xuan Lu shakes her head.

"No, we didn't contact them, I am waiting for his mother to come though, It's still 11 now".

"Do you mind if I wait with you??".

"No, at least I have someone to talk to".

They stayed talking until a woman appears in front of them, they stand up and greet her.

"Where is FanXing??". She asks firmly.

"In the hospital, he collapsed this afternoon". Xuan Lu said and the woman frowned.

"He Has So Much Time To Waste". They look at her with a confused look.

"Won't you go and see him??".

"Why should I? I don't have money to waste on him". She turns around and walks away.

"Not about money, he is your son, You----".

"Mine Or Not I Don't Have Time For A Brat!". She walks away and they just look at her in shock.

"This woman----".

"We Will Take Him! Is That Ok With You?!!". Xuan Lu looks at Xiao Zhan in shock.

"Mr. Sean What are you----".

"That Will Save Me From Him, Do What You Want With Him". She said and continue walking.

"She is so heart-less". Xiao Zhan releases a heavy breath.