Sequel

Ok I know I said no sequels but I can't do this for this story, I know you want to know what will happen to FanXing so yeah, here is a gift to you my dear readers...😆❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"XingXing~ Breakfast is ready~". 

Fanxing leaves the room and stands in front of the table looking at the food.

"What are you waiting for?".

"Lao Bo".

"Lao Bo???".

"Mom, he is waiting for Yibo, he is calling him Lao Bo".

"Oh~ Hai Kuan go and see him if he is awake or not".

"Mom~ He is an adult he will----".

"He is still not awake". They look at FanXing then at each other.

"I will go and check him". Hai Kuan said before he walks to Yibo's room.

Yes, Yibo is in his family house and FanXing with him, they complete 3 weeks there and Xiao Zhan just comes to spend few hours with them then leave.

Yibo has his room and also FanXing, but FanXing want to sleep in Yibo's room since he is not used to the place and the people yet.

Hai Kuan knocks on Yibo's door but no answer, he opens it and saw his brother still asleep.

"Yibo you have work, get up". He touched his forehead and sense the temperature.

"You got fever".

"F-FanXing....".

"He is awake but waiting for you to eat breakfast". Yibo opens his eyes.

"Tell him to eat...*Cough*...a-and take him to the nursery".

"Ok, rest, I will tell mom to bring you some food and take the medicine".

"Ok, Thanks". Hai Kuan pats his head gently.

"Anytime my dear brother".

He went to the dining room and look at his mother.

"Mom, Yibo is sick, bring him some food and I will give you the medicine to reduce the fever".

"Oh my, ok".

"And FanXing, Yibo asked me to take you to the nur-----".

"I will not go".

"You have to".

"No, I will not go without Lao Bo". He looks down with a pout, Hai Kuan sighed and bent down to his level and smile at him.

"Listen to me FanXing, Yibo asked you to eat and go to the nursery, don't let him be sad that you didn't go, he is sick today, please listen to him, ok?". FanXing looks down sadly but nods, he sits around the table and starts eating.

The mother takes the food to Yibo's room and Hai Kuan brings the medicine from his room and gives it to her.

"Mom, I will leave now and take FanXing with me".

"Kuan-ge...".

"Yes, Yibo?".

"FanXing is still not...*Cough*...that social with others....*Cough*, tell Xuan Lu-Jie to take care of him, please". Yibo said as his mother helped him to sit properly.

"Don't worry about him, rest".

He leaves with FanXing to the nursery, when they arrived, FanXing didn't want to get out of the car, Hai Kuan sighed and waited for a while.