Last Chapter 18

Yibo and Xiao Zhan look at the woman who stands in front of their house door.

"Sure you can, please come in". Xiao Zhan said when he sees Yibo didn't say anything or step aside and let her in.

"Yibo...". He pats his shoulder and returns him to his sense, Yibo opens the door for her and she enters.

"I will make some tea". He said and Xiao Zhan stayed with the woman, he looks at her and blinked his eyes.

"Umm~ I don't know why but....You look familiar, have we met before?". He asked and she shakes her head.

"No, It's my first time seeing you". Xiao Zhan nodded but he still thinks he saw her somewhere before.

"Your tea". Yibo place the cup in front of her and she thanked him, she tried to drink but couldn't, her hand was shaking that she couldn't hold the cup.

"Ma'am are you ok?".

"Call Me....Mrs. Wang". She said slowly, Yibo turn to look at her silently.

"Ok, Mrs. Wang, do you need anything from here? We are sorry, but this place is an orphanage yet we don't have any kids so you can adopt". She shakes her head and looks at them both.

"I...I'm here to talk.....to Yibo". They stunned at how this woman knows Yibo's name and they never met her before.

"How did you know his name?". He said and she looks down and tried to get her courage and talk.

"I....I'm....I'm Hai Kuan's mother, and.....his mother".

Yibo felt like everything turned black, he can't hear anything around him, his body was stunned and felt cold that Xiao Zhan used some force to get him back.

"Yibo! Are You Ok?". He looks at Xiao Zhan who holds his arm tightly.

"....Yes, what did she say?". He asked to make sure of what he heard.

"She is your mother, your real mother, now I see that you get your beauty from your mother". Yibo turns to look at her and she was having some tears in her eyes, she gets down on her knees and cried.

"Please forgive me for what I did to you, I shouldn't have thrown you to that man, I am so sorry Yibo". She cried hardly that Yibo didn't know what to do, he stands up and rushed outside the house, he stopped and look up to the sky and let his tears fall to his cheeks.

"Yibo! Why Did You Run Away Like That??". Xiao Zhan followed him and hold his hand, Yibo turn to hug him tightly.

"Please....Don't let her take me, I want to stay with you". He cried and Xiao Zhan pats his head.

"I don't want you to go too, but at least have a talk with her, looks like she regrets what she did, and she was feeling all guilty for years, go and know the full story from her, ok?". He looks at him with a smile and Yibo release the hug.

"I...I don't know if I should ask here, she throws me away". Xiao Zhan pats his head.

"Yibo, I bet you know the feeling if someone rape you forcefully, you almost lose your life, think about her, she gets pregnant with someone other than her husband by force, she act like that out of anger, sit with her and have a talk, she came to you for forgiveness, listen to her then decide, ok?". Yibo thinks a little then nodded.

They return inside the house together and stand behind her, she was still on the floor crying hard and apologising, Xiao Zhan pushes him from the back a little to go to her, Yibo walks slowly and sit in front of her.

"I....I am not mad, but....I want to know why you did that". She looks at him and wanted to touch his cheek but removed her hand away.

"I'm a bad mother, I couldn't help myself to run away from someone I know for only a short while and betrayed my husband's trust, your father....I will say that man, I don't dare calling him a father, he tried to get closer to me, but I always refuse saying I have a husband and a son, but he didn't stop, he stalked me and know my husband went to a business trip, and.....he...he raped me and I got pregnant with you, so after I have you and raised you for 2 years I couldn't take it, you...you weren't from the man I love so I give you back to him, I allow myself to forgot that you were from me and you are an innocent soul and have nothing to do with what I go through....". She looks at him with her hurtful expressions.