Chapter 3

Xiao Zhan was confused about Yibo's move on him when they arrived home Yibo get out of the car and went to open the driver door, he grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand and went inside the house. Zan Jin shrugged his shoulders and closed the door then lock the car.

"M-Mom we returned!". Xiao Zhan said in a hurry as Yibo dragged him upstairs, Cici look at them and tilt her head, Yibo never hold anyone or let anyone hold him, also never push someone or start a fight with anyone, but now......

"Yibo Wait!! Where Are You Going? We Didn't Even Greet Mom Properly!". Xiao Zhan said as he tried to stop Yibo who is holding him so tight and dragging him to his room.

They enter and Yibo closes the door hardly before he locks it, then walks here and there.

"Yibo Are You Ok??". Xiao Zhan asked worriedly when he heard Yibo panting, he is not used to walking so fast or do any kind of sports or stress himself.

"Yi----". Yibo turns to glare at him and slaps him hard on his cheek.

"WHAT TH----".

"Who Told You To Risk Yourself To Save Me!". Xiao Zhan opens his mouth and wide his eyes when he heard Yibo's deep voice saying that firmly to him, it's the first time for him to hear him talking to him and that makes him forget the slap.

"Y-Yibo You....You Can Talk!". He was surprised and Yibo just turn away.

".....Stop defending me". He said and walked away, but Xiao Zhan stops him by holding his arm and turning his face to him.

"Then Why Didn't You Talk All These Years!! I Was Defending You All These Years Yet You Never Say Anything!!! Why Now You Want Me To Stop?!". He shouted angrily and Yibo slap away his hands.

"I can do what I want by myself". He said flatly before he leaves the room and leave Xiao Zhan alone.

"Fine! I Will NOT Do Anything! Let's See What You Can Do Alone!!".

Yibo heard the shout and close his eyes as he continues walking away.

For the rest of the day, Zan Jin was eyeing them and sigh, he doesn't know what he should do to make the things went good like before, he saw Xiao Zhan sitting alone in the living room, so he sits next to him.

"What's with you guys?? You look so angry". He asked and Xiao Zhan takes a small pillow and hit it.

"That Stupid Yibo, he said he doesn't want me to help him". Zan Jin blinked his eyes.

"Said?? Did he talk to you??". Zan Jin didn't hear Yibo's voice at all, he thinks he is mute.

"Yes, For The First Time is Our Life!! Man I Hope He Would Say, Sweet Word! At Least Thank You!!". He hit the pillow annoyingly and Zan Jin shakes his head.

"Anyway, give him some time".

Xiao Zhan sighed, until when he will give him time? He starts to get impatient with him being so silent and doing everything alone, he wants him to talk to him more, so he knows what he wants.

On the next day at school, Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan who was glaring at him, he sighed and threw his paper on his table then turn to look outside the window ignoring him.

"Sean Laoshi, you are not fair at all, how can you give us a sudden quiz? Of course, we will not get good marks". A student whined and Xiao Zhan shakes his head.

"That's to make you prepare for the next class even if I didn't tell you". The student whined and made the class noisy.

"Sean Laoshi, why Yibo got Zero out of 10? He always prepares for the next class?". A student looks at Yibo's paper and frowned, it's not normal for Yibo to get a low mark.