Chapter 9

Xiao Zhan enters the room and look at the sleeping prince on the bed, he gets closer and smiles at him before he greets him a good evening, he always stays few minutes looking at his face and wondering what is he thinking now? Even if he was in a coma, he can think and dream, right? He can hear the others, right?? So what is Yibo thinking now that he doesn't want to wake up? What is holding him??

Yibo's POV:

Dark, nothing but darkness everywhere, I know that this was my world since I was young and I know that it will never change that much, even when it changes, only for a short period and then it will return to be even darker because of my carelessness and selfishness, it was ok if I get hurts alone, but to make a friend hurts with me it's unforgivable, I don't want to hurt the others or make them get hurt because of me, I can't face them anymore, I am so sorry for everything I did until now, I will stay in the darkness for the rest of my life to stay away from people and never hurt them, I can't get hurts too, this is my punishment.

" *May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out* By J.R.R.Tolkien".

It's Zhan again, He always comes here to talk sometimes, but the other times is to read books, I think.

"*We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are* Oh! It's Harry Potter's writer from Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix movie, maaan the writer is so amazing, I watched all the movies, and it was so freaking Awesome! Have you seen them? No? Then Wake up and let's go to watch it together, ok?".

He said that happily as if I will wake up any moment, I don't feel like waking up at all thou, I can't face him or face Zan Jin and Mom, what will I say to her? It's so hard to see them all.

"*To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are* By Roy T.Bennett. This is actually interesting, be as you are to shine? Wow, how can they write quotes? I think it's their experience in this life, don't you think so?". He said again and I just keep listing to him in this dark space.

"*Each day brings new opportunities, allowing you to constantly live with love-be there for others-bring a little light into someone's day. Be grateful and live each day to the fullest* By Roy T.Bennett too, this person is really great, but really if you think about his words....Yibo the days that you live giving you new things, every day you live you learn new different things, that if you want to learn thou, you can't learn if you are sitting and sticking in one place, knowing other people can make you learn from their experiences too, I learn a lot from you, and Zan Jin too, so let's live our life to learn from each other, ok??".

...........I can't tell but....I'm feeling that he is smiling that smile that I know, the sweet and warm smile.

"Oh! Hear This Quotes Of Mr.Roy Too! *Shine your light and make a positive impact on the world; there is nothing so honourable as helping improve the lives of others* He is right Yibo! Who knows, maybe you will be a light in someone's life someday, I hope I can be your light~ Anyway, I think I will be one of this Mr. Roy's fans, his quotes are nice, I will search more about him when I return home".

His happy voice makes my heart feel so light and relaxed, also having those mixed feelings of guilty and sad and happy and also anger, what should I do now? There is a light in front of me, but I am afraid to go there, no.....I don't want to, leave me alone.

***********************************************************************************

Non-pov:

Another month passed and Yibo still in his coma, but this time Hai Kuan is worried, Zan Jin who was visiting Yibo that day noticed that unpleasant expression on his face, so he stands next to him.