Gift 1❤

This is a gift for you...😆
You wanted an extra sequel so here it is my dear readers~...🌹

Enjoy~

*************************

Three years passed fast for Yibo and his family together, and of course with FanXing as a new member of the family.

Yibo's mother was so happy that she found her son Yibo, and he is living happily with them, and also, she is so happy that FanXing is opening up to them now.

"XingXing, did you brush your teeth?". She asked him when she saw him walking to the breakfast table.

"Yes, mother".

"Are you ready for school? You are in the first grade now, are you excited?". FanXing sits and sighed.

"To be honest, no, I am worried, is that normal?". He looks at her with his puppy eyes and she smiled at him.

"Aww~ Baby boy of course it is normal~ You just need to be yourself and smile, ok?". She ruffled his hair and he smiles at her and nodded.

"FanXing eats so I can take you to your new school". Yibo comes down from his room and sits next to him.

"Ok, Lao Bo". Yibo turns to him.

"How many time I told you to call me Yibo-ge, how can you call Kuan-ge with Kuan-ge and Zhan with Zhan-ge and Zan Jin with Jin-ge? Can you call me with-----".

"Bo-ge?". Yibo blinked his eyes and FanXing tilts his eyes cutely and Yibo can't say anything to him.

"Yes...Ok, I am fine with that". He starts eating and his mother laughs at them.

After they finish, they leave the house.

"FanXing, It's your first day at school as a first-grade student, you quietly quiet and observe the others, if anyone comes to you want to be your friend just nodded to him and see how is he, then decide if he is good to be your friend or not, and if someone gives you something don't take it, return it to him, and if someone wants to fight you, don't fight back, go and tell the teacher".

"Jin-ge told me to fight back".

"That Bas---I mean No, that is bad, don't listen to him, he likes to fight a lot and that is not good". He said and FanXing nods his head, they arrived at the school and Yibo looked at FanXing.

"FanXing....Be good, you are so great without me next to you now, you can do it". He ruffles his hair and FanXing nodded.

"Un, I am the great Wang FanXing, don't worry about me". He smiles at him before he leaves the car.

Yibo look at him walking in and the teachers greeting them, he sighed and take out his phone to make a call.

"Yes, Yibo? How is everything?".

"Zhan....He went to school now".

"That's great, but.....Why are you crying?". Yibo takes the tissue and covers his eyes.

"Uwaaaah He is just so cute that I am worried about him?~~". He said and Xiao Zhan giggled at him from the other line.

"Stop being a mother now, he needs to be independent, give him a chance to improve himself". Yibo pouted.

"Ok fine, anyway, where are you?".

"I have a day off, I am at home".

"I will be on my way". He hangs up on his face and speeds up to Xiao Zhan's house.