Chapter 5

Xiao Zhan holds his phone tightly and closes his eyes, just then a message from his mother comes.

*Son please, go and see Yibo and bring him back with Zan Jin, please it's really dangerous there, bring Zan Jin and Yibo back from there fast, I'm begging you *

He sighed and run out of the University to his car.

************************

A drop of water on his face woken him up, he doesn't know how long he has been unconscious on the ground with his ached body. Zan Jin open his heavy eyes and sit up slowly, he holds his broken arm and looks at himself, he slowly holds his jeans and pulls it up.

"Those B-Basterds". He turns around to look for Yibo.

"Y-Yibo?  Yi---". He stopped when he found him not far from him laying on the floor naked, he gets up panicky forgetting his pain and sits next to him.

"Oh My God Yibo Can You Hear Me?? Yibo!". He shakes his body but no answer from him, he takes off his jacket and put it on him, he looks for his phone and finds it broken and all wet because of the rain that starts to fall heavily on them, he looks around and stands up.

"H-Help!! Is Anyone Here?! Help Us Please!!". He starts shouting and look for some help, he can't take Yibo with his broken arm and injured body, he walks to the street and looks around.

"Please....Someone, Please....". He saw a car coming from far and waved to get the driver attention, to his luck the car stopped, and he sighed in relieved, he felt dizzy and almost collapsed but a firm hand holds him fast.

"Are You Ok??". He looks up and saw a handsome guy looking at him worriedly.

"...No, Yibo, c-can you please take him to the hospital? Please he is in a critical condition". He holds the guy's arm and pulls him to where Yibo was laying.

"Please take him to the hospital hurry". He said and the guy carries Yibo between his arms.

"You too, come with me". Zan Jin nodded and followed him.

******************************************************

Xiao Zhan arrived at the place, and he kept calling Zan Jin, but the line was off, while Yibo didn't even bother to take his phone when he leaves the house. He looks around and found some clothes on the floor, he walks closer and takes the shirt to look at it.

"Yibo's clothes.....". He saw five guys walking and laughing.

"Excuse me, have you seen this person??". He showed them a picture of Yibo and they stop laughing.

"Yes, who are you??".

"I'm his brother, can you tell me where he is??". They look at each other and start laughing loudly.

"His brother?? Since when he has siblings?? Anyway, we don't know where he is, we throw him away after toying with him for a while~". Xiao Zhan got a shiver and bad feelings from what he heard.

"W-Was he with someone??". He asks them slowly.

"Oh that shorty, he is quite strong but not that much~". One said and the others laughed.

"Man You break his arm and kicked his ass what do you expect?".

"He was moving too much~".

"But we enjoyed in the end~ He makes me feel so good". They laughed loudly and almost forgot the person who is standing all quiet in front of them, Xiao Zhan let go of the umbrella and look at them coldly.

"You enjoyed huh? Let me enjoy a little too". He punches one of them and one of them attacked him, but he was faster to slide down and kick one's nick and punch the other's stomach, he holds one and rolled his arm behind his back.