Gift 2❤

LoL I shouldn't have ended this story if I know this idea will come to me...🤣
Here is another extra gift, thanks to ashleyhall232 For this idea....🤗❤

Enjoy~

****************************

Years passed and Yibo is still worried about FanXing, but this time he reached the maximum level of worrisome.

The door opened slowly and FanXing entered the house, Yibo who was waiting for him with his father stand up.

"FanXing, where were you? Didn't you notice the time? We were worried about you". Yibo said firmly and FanXing bowed to them.

"Sorry I was late, I went to study with some friends". Yibo stand in front of him and frowned at his status.

"What type of friends? What type of study did you have? And why are you reek of alcohol? What Is Going On With You Wang FanXing?!!!". Yibo shouts make his mother and Hai Kuan and Zan Jin who sleep with them going out of their rooms, Yibo's father hold Yibo and try to calm him down.

"Yibo, calm down and let us talk to him slowly, he is not young anymore". Yibo looks at his father.

"Not young anymore? That's why he is fighting and going outside for hours and drink alcohol? Is That Good?!!!". He shouted.

"Bo-Ge I didn't drink, I----".

"Today You Didn't! What About Tomorrow And The Next Day!! Are You Going To Try The Cigarettes Too??!". He looks at FanXing who looks down silently, Zan Jin stands next to FanXing and holds his shoulder.

"Yibo, stop it----".

"It's All Because of You! Why Are You Telling Him To Fight Back? Now Look!! He is Fighting Whenever He Go!". Zan Jin frowned at him and push FanXing behind him.

"Stop Shouting At Me, I Told Him To Fight Back Who Attack Him Only Not Everyone!". Zan Jin said firmly.

"I Don't Want Him To Fight!! I Don't Want Him To Get Hurt Like What Happened To You That Day!!". Yibo shouted and Zan Jin felt aches in his chest remembering that day, Hai Kuan holds his shoulder and step between them to not fight more.

"Relax and stop talking, he is angry, don't anger him more". He whispers to him and Zan Jin turns the other side angrily, FanXing hold Yibo's hand.

"Bo-ge, I defended myself only, I didn't do anything wrong, please don't get mad". He said with his teary eyes.

"Shut Up! If You Are Not Doing Anything Wrong Then Stop Coming Late And Stop Smelling Like a Drunk Old Man! Or I Will Not Talk To You Anymore!". He pushes him harshly, but Zan Jin holds him to not fall, Yibo glare at him before he went to his room and slams the door angrily.

FanXing starts crying and sits on the floor, his father and the others sit next to him and pat his shoulder.

"FanXing...What is actually happening to you?". Zan Jin asked but the father pats his shoulder and shakes his head.

"Go to sleep everyone, I will talk to him". He said and the mother entered her room, while Hai Kuan holds Zan Jin's hands and pull him inside their room.

"I....I didn't do anything....believe me". FanXing holds his father's hand.

"I believe you, son, you look tired, go and take a bath and have some rest, it's 2 in the morning already, let's talk another time, ok?". He smiles at him and FanXing nods, he takes his stuff and stands up walking to his room. The father sighed and sent a message to Xiao Zhan.