Chapter 2

After the school, it's normally for Xiao Zhan to wait for Yibo in front of the school gate, they got back together, but never go to school together since Yibo went earlier than him, and him going to his university first to submit his works then to school.

While waiting, he saw Yibo walking out but not alone, few boys were talking to him while he walks fast to the car, and what makes him frown is the door slammed hard that he felt like the window will breaks.

"....Is everything ok with you?". He asked but Yibo didn't say anything and turn away, he knows that he will not get any word from him anyway so he let it be.

"If something or someone is bothering you, don't hesitate to come to me, I will protect you, no need to say anything, you can write it at least to let me know, ok?". He said before he starts the car to their house.

***********************

"Mom~ We Are Bake~". Xiao Zhan said when they enter the house.

"Welcome back you two, come here for a second, there is a new person I want you to meet". They stand in the living room looking at the person who is standing next to their mother, Well....it's Xiao Zhan's mother but she considered Yibo's too.

"This is Zhu Zan Jin, his parents recently passed away and his uncle brings him here". She said and Zan Jin smiles at them.

"Nice to meet you, you can call me Zan Jin". He said cheerfully and shake Xiao Zhan's hands, but when he comes to Yibo........Yibo just walks away but Zan Jin holds his shirt to stop him.

"Hey I am------". Yibo slaps his hands away and pushes him away harshly, Zan Jin gets angry and grabbed Yibo's collar.

"What's——". Xiao Zhan immediately released them and glared at Zan Jin.

"Leave Him Alone!". Then he turns to Yibo. "Yibo don't mind him, he was———-". He didn't complete his words because Yibo runs to his room and slam the door hardly.

"What's With Him?!!". Zan Jin said annoyingly, and Xiao Zhan grabs his collar.

"Listen To Me Carefully Zan Jin, Don't Go Near Yibo, You Don't Know What Happened To Him in The Past So Stay Away From Him". He said firmly before he leaves for his room to put his stuff.

"Did I do something wrong? Aunt Cici? Something is wrong right??". Zan Jin said and Xiao Zhan's mother CiCi sighed.

"Come here, I will tell you Yibo's story".

********************************************************

"Yibo~ It's me, Xiao Zhan, can I talk to you? Open the door please". Xiao Zhan knocks on the door on Yibo but the latter won't open the door for him no matter who many times he knocks.

"Xiao Zhan....". He turns to look at Zan Jin who walk closer to him.

"I heard his story from Aunt Cici, I am sorry for what I did, can I talk to him?". Xiao Zhan sighed and shook his head.

"You can, but you better stay away from him now, he is hard to deal with the others, I am with him since he was 5, but still he is like a stranger to me". He said sadly.

"I'm sorry, I will be careful with him from now on, Oh! Your mother said she wants our help in the kitchen". Zan Jin said and Xiao Zhan nodded.

"Ok, Yibo comes down to eat ok? Don't Skip Your Meal Please". He said and leave with Zan Jin to help his mother in the kitchen.

****************************************

Yibo was sitting on his bed hugging his legs and looking at the floor blankly, he gets up and take out his notebook and start writing his homework, not that long he stopped when a knock on his door can be heard.