Chapter 15

The police came to the place and heard the witnesses on the accident, after 3 hours in the police station, finally, they return home after treatment.

Yibo changed for FanXing to his new pajama and lay him on the bed, he lay with him until he makes sure he sleeps, then he kisses his forehead and leaves the room, he went to Xiao Zhan's room and enter without knocking on the door.

"Yibo.....". Xiao Zhan gets up from his bed and looks at Yibo's teary eyes.

"Zhan...I-I was-----".

"Come". Xiao Zhan opens his arms for him and Yibo walk to him and hug him, Xiao Zhan hugs him tightly as he can feel Yibo's trembling body.

"I know you were scared, but you did well protecting FanXing, you were his hero". He pats his head and Yibo starts crying and shaking his head.

"N-No....You...You were the hero, M-My Hero". He hugs him tight and Xiao Zhan smile at him.

"To be honest, I was afraid too, when I saw you in danger, I was freezing in my place for a second, I asked myself what will I do if I lose you again? But this time completely, I thought that I am no good for taking care of FanXing without you if you get hurts, but letting you get hurts too makes me feel so sad, it's like the time when I lost my mother, I don't want to feel like that again".

Yibo release the hug a little when he feels that Xiao Zhan is hugging him too tight, he looks at him and remembers Zan Jin's words that day, that they will protect the son of the woman who protects them and raise them as her real sons, he smile at him.

"Zhan, don't think like that, leave FanXing to me, and I leave myself to you, I don't want you to take the load of protecting two or three, we are in this together, so let's share the protection of this family, ok??". Xiao Zhan smile at him and nodded but he giggles.

"What's so funny??". Yibo asked confused.

"Nothing, it's just like you are a mother protecting her kids and I am the husband~". Yibo pouted and hit his arm.

"Who is the mother you Idiot!". Xiao Zhan laughs at him and makes Yibo smile.

"You know? I remember what you told me before I went into the coma that day, that You don't want me to hurt you, that I have to be strong and next to the ones who care and love me, now I can promise you that I will be next to you and the people who love me, and now we have FanXing, we need to show him the love like how you show it to each other, we need to make sure he shows that hidden bright and pure smile of him". Xiao Zhan nodded as he pinches Yibo's nose. "Yes, like how you return this smile of yours to life, we will pull him to the bright side slowly to make his life change completely".

"Thank you, Zhan...Without you, and also Mother, I wasn't going to be this happy, you are the one who bright my life, I didn't imagine my life like this, I thought...I thought I will be in the darkness until I die, thank you for staying by my side all this time and believing in me". He gets closer and let their forehead touched.

"It's only about time Yibo, everyone has the light in their heart but need someone to show up and pull them to it, Zan Jin was in darkness, but Hai Kuan helps him, people need someone close to them to help them, we are fated to be together, the darkness past makes us meet and help each other, at least let us think about it positively, ok??". Yibo nodded with a smile.

"Zhan....Do you have a dark past?". Xiao Zhan think about it a little and sighed.

"Everyone have that part in his life, I have it too, it was when I lose my father, I am so close to him, we got into an accident, and he passed away.....". Yibo look at him and caress his check gently, Xiao Zhan takes a deep breath and holds Yibo's hand.

"Enough of this, now let's sleep, Do you want to sleep with me or with FanXing??".

"With you, I will go to FanXing later to check on him".

"Ok, good night". Xiao Zhan closes the light and the room fall into darkness, but then he opens the small light again.

"Sorry, you don't------".

"Close it, it's ok". Xiao Zhan nodded and close the light, he can feel that Yibo is getting closer to him and hold on to his arm.

"No need to push yourself, I will open it if you don't like it". He can feel Yibo shaking his head.

"No, I.....I have to get used to it, it's you....Who is next to me, so...I am ok with it". He said slowly as he gets more closer to him and Xiao Zhan sighed, he pats his back to not let him feel fear, Yibo slowly hug him.

"With this....and with you.....I will make a good memory in the darkness, and the darkness in my heart will disappear faster,..... Is it...ok?? Xiao Zhan smile at him and nodded.

"Totally". 

************************************************

"Something is Not Right". Zan Jin said as he looks at Xiao Zhan then at Yibo, it was weekend, and they decided to go for a picnic with FanXing to erase that gloomy look on his face.

It's been one month since the accident and they notice that FanXing is getting better, he starts talking and asking about stuff and tell what he wants, Xiao Zhan was happy about that but sad since FanXing is still awkward around him, and he sometimes like to stay alone.

"What do you mean Zan Jin??". Hai Kuan asks him as he looks at where he is looking.

"Look at those two, they look like they are a couple and FanXing is their son, right??". Hai Kuan looks at them talking, FanXing talk to Yibo while Xiao Zhan giving him some cake to eat.

"Umm~ Well Yes, I can feel that kind of atmosphere around them though". Zan Jin sighed but shake his head.

"Anyway, tell him that you are his brother now, Xiao Zhan agreed and waiting for you to just talk to him". Hai Kuan looks at Yibo then at Zan Jin.

"Now?". Zan Jin nodded, so Hai Kuan takes a deep breath and face Yibo.

"Yibo, I have something to tell you, can you come with me for a minute?".

»»»»»»»»TBC~

What will Yibo do after knowing that he has a real family all the time??🥺

Wait for the next chapter to know more~😘

Vote⭐ & Comment💬 Please~❤