Chapter 1

"He is Only 5 Years Old! How Can You Allow This To Happen To Him! What Kind Of a Father Are You!". A middle-aged woman voice can be heard in an old house in the middle of the night.

"I Didn't Know This Was Happening To Him! That's Why I Called You To Take Him With You!".

The woman holds her head and takes her hair behind her ears in frustration, she walks away to the next room and looks at the small figure boy sitting on the floor looking blankly at nowhere, her heart ached at the look and sit next to him.

"Oh My God.....Yibo? Yibo can you hear me? I will take you with me ok?".

The man throws a small bag in front of the woman.

"Just Take Him! He Won't Reject You No Matter What You Asked Him!". She looks at him angrily.

"I Will Take Him.....But Don't Ask About Him Again".

"Who Will Ask?!! HE IS JUST A MISTAKE!!".

With this, the woman took the child who called Yibo with her to a small house have not that many kids in it. She bent to his level and smile at him.

"Yibo, this will be your house from now on, don't worry I will be next to you so if you need anything tell me, no one can harm you here, you will be safe". She hugged him slowly and gently to not to make him fear her.

Yibo was that time a 5 years old child, but not like any other child in his age, he can't talk, he is not lively and always sitting in a corner, he always looks down or looking to the sky or anywhere else blankly with that eyes that full of sadness and have no life in it, what happens to this pure child and make him like that? I will tell you.

His mother doesn't want to acknowledge him, so she throws him on his father when he turns just 3 years old and runs away, but his father is an irresponsible person, because he can't go out he brings his friends home, and his friends come with their kids too, as a kid, he wanted to know so many things, but what he discovered was beyond his imagination and power, because the other kids were older than him they are ordering him to play with them, if he refuses they will punish him, but the games they were playing is not like any other games, it also considered as a punishment.

When his father notice there is something wrong with his 5 years old son it was too late, that's why he called an orphanage to take him away and raise him, since he can't do anything about it.

And now Yibo is in the Orphanage sitting in the corner looking blankly straight at the kids playing not far from him, a boy older than him by few years saw him and run to him.

"Yibo? Won't you play with us". The boy asked with a smile, but Yibo didn't answer or look at him, the boy sits next to him and tilt his head to look at him.

"Yibo?? Can you hear me?". He asked again but Yibo turns the other side silently.

"Leave him we don't want to play with him anyway, he is so weird". Another boy said as he takes the ball and walks away with his friends. The boy sighed and looked at Yibo before he goes to the woman in the kitchen.

"Mom? Yibo is not playing with us? Does he hate us?". He asks her and his mother look at him with a smile.

"Aww~ My Xiao Zhan, he doesn't hate you~ He just needs time, let's go and talk to him, ok?". The little boy Xiao Zhan goes with his mother to see Yibo. The mother sits in front of Yibo and smiles at him.

"Yibo, are you hungry?". She asked but Yibo didn't answer her.

"I cooked delicious food, if you want it just nod your head". She said slowly but Yibo still didn't respond.

"Mom's food is really good, you will like it Yibo". Xiao Zhan said proudly and after seconds Yibo nodded slowly, the woman smiles and look at her son.

"See? He is hungry, let's go and prepare the table, call everyone to help us".

"Ok, Yibo Let——".

"Son not Yibo, he needs some time, remember?". The woman said and Xiao Zhan nodded, he runs out to call the other kids to help his mother, she looks at Yibo before she sighed.

"He needs a long time to recover".

**********************************************************************************************

After 14 years, Yibo opens his eyes slowly and close them again, but the alarm of his phone annoys him and prevent him from returning back to sleep, he closes it and get up to the bathroom that is outside his room, on his way there, a tall boy saw him walking so he followed him.

"Oh! Yibo Goo----". Yibo ignores him and closes the bathroom door even before he continues his words.

".....Good Morning, maaan he didn't change even a bit, Mom~ Yibo Won't Greet Me Back~". He whined from the second floor, and he reserved a shout from his mother.

"Be Patient With Him~ He Need Some Time To Open Up~ Come And Help Me~". Xiao Zhan sighed and walked downstairs to help his mother.

Talking about Xiao Zhan, he is Sean Xiao Zhan, and yes, this is his REAL mother Sean CiCi, he is helping his mother who opens up a house for orphans, his father passed away and his mother refused to marry another person although she was young and have him only.

Xiao Zhan is in his 24th and last year in University, aiming to be a teacher in a high school, so he is taking his internship in Yibo's high school, they are in the same school and same class too, he with his mother told the principal about Yibo's condition and the principal agree to let Xiao Zhan the teacher in charge of that class, although it is not allowed for internship students to get that position, yet Xiao Zhan proved he is qualified to do this job.

And now Xiao Zhan turn to look at the students who were busy writing what's on the board, he looks at Yibo and saw him busy looking outside the window with that gloomy face and lifeless eyes, he sighed and look at his book, all these years they spend it together he still finds it a little bit too hard to understand him, he never expresses himself, so how can he know if he is sad or mad or happy??

The bell rings for the break and the student were happy that they start to get ready to leave the class.

"Don't forget to do your homework first". Xiao Zhan said and they whined because he ruined the moment.

"Yibo, Won't you come and play with us after school? We will play football". A group of boys come to him, but Yibo didn't even turn to look at them.

"Hey we are————".

"Leave him, it's useless to ask anyway". Another boy said and Xiao Zhan wanted to say something, but Yibo stands up from his place and walks outside the class.

"Why did you ask for him to play with us?". A boy asked.

"I wanted to be nice with him once". They said and Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes before he goes outside to follow Yibo.

He saw him sitting under a tree covering his face, so he walks slowly to him.

"Yibo, are you Ok??". He asked and Yibo takes his hands from his face and stands up.

"Don't mind them, they just want you to play with them". He said but Yibo looks at him this time coldly and pass him, Xiao Zhan was stunned and turn to him, he thought for a moment that Yibo said "I Don't Want To Play!" But he didn't hear his voice. Oh! And it's the first time their eye met, at least for seconds.

"He need time, I have to be patient ".

He went back to the teachers' room and have a break.

>>>>>>>>>>>TBC~

The story started~(^0^)/

Hope you will like it...^^

I'm so sorry for the disappearance but life got me really hard this time...🥺
I will update all the parts as I finish editing them, and sorry to be late...😩

Enjoy~