Chapter 10

Hai Kuan told Xiao Zhan about Zan Jin's condition and make him sad, he sits on the chair and holds Yibo's hand.

"He is Zan Jin, I am sure he will go through it and recover, we have to give him some time, right, Yibo?? Let's stay by his side to support him, he needs us now, try to think about it properly, he always helps you and tries to be a good person in front of you to not make you fear, he is really a good person Yibo, let's return the favour to him now". Xiao Zhan said and then get closer to him and whisper in his ear.

"He is one of us, he needs us, wake up and let's light his heart even if it was a little bit, I can't do this without you Yibo". And he kisses his forehead.

He went to see Zan Jin in the other room before he returns to Yibo, he was reading a book when the door knocked, and Hai Kuan enters.

"Xiao Zhan, Zan Jin need to stay in the hospital for few days to check on his condition". Xiao Zhan nodded.

" I will tell mom to not worry about him".

" And about Yibo....I don't know anymore; he needs to get out from his dream only and he will be fine". He said sadly and Xiao Zhan smile looking at Yibo.

"Don't worry, I know he will wake up soon, am I right, Yibo?". He touched his cheek gently, and suddenly, Yibo's right hand moved up and the two men shocked, Xiao Zhan holds it tightly.

" Yibo?....Yibo can you hear me?".

**********************************

Yibo's POV:

Talking about Zan Jin...He is really a good person as you said Zhan, he is sometimes trying to make me laugh, but I don't understand his jokes so I just ignore him, I wanted to get closer to him, but I don't know how, since I took so much time with Zhan, I just hope he is fine and I know he can recover from his shock, as for me......I don't know if I can recover or not, I want to sta----

(Help....)

Eh??? What is this voice?? Who is inside me????

(Help me....)

Who Are You?? Where Are You??? And Why Are You Here??

(Lao Bo......Help)

.....What? Lao Bo?? Is this voice talking to me?? A child's voice?..... Wait......What is this light?? it's brighter than before?

(Yibo.....)

There is a hand coming from it, I don't know why, but I slowly reach it and catch that hand and make everything bright white.

"Yibo!! Can You Hear Me?!! Can You See Me!!! Open Your Eyes Yibo!!".

Zhan's worried face is the first thing that appears in front of me and then a guy next to him, oh....This voice...So he is Doctor Wang, but....Why did I open my eyes??? And why am I holding Zhan's hand like that??

"Dr. Wang! Is He Ok?? Is He Going To Be Ok?!! Is He----". Xiao Zhan asked panickily, but Dr. Wang cut him.

"Wait a minute". He opens a light in front of me and I close my eyes as I shoved his hand away.

"Since he opens his eyes, and everything is normal that's mean he is totally fine". Zhan stayed quiet for a minute, and I look at him, I can't see him clearly, but I know that he is crying.

"Z-Zhan??". I called him and he smiles at me.

"Yibo....You took so long to wake up....Idiot". He said and hugged me tightly.

I was surprised because its the first body contact with him like this, but....I didn't hate it, I reach my hand to hug him back, I feel my heart a little lighter now, is this called happiness?? Hearing his voice every day and giving me advice, the only thing that was missing is his face, as for now......