ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 28: 𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕒

"All of you except Phoenix need to go out

"All of you except Phoenix need to go out." Angelina blankly told them, her face not giving even a peep of what she's actually feeling.

"What! No!" Ace protested.

"We need to talk. So please, leave us alone." She sighed.

"Does that mean we get to come back and see you question Anna when you're done talking?" Marco blinked innocently at her.

"Who's Anna- oh" Phoenix nodded thoughtfully.

"No." She bluntly answered.

"Why?" Max, Romeo and surprisingly , Preston whined.

"Because I said so." She deadpanned.

"But-"Roman tried to protest but he was cut off.

"If she doesn't want you all to be here then it's her choice dipshits. Stop whining." River snapped and gave Angelina a small smile.

Angelina nodded back gratefully and everyone left one after the other until only Vincent, River, Mason and of course, Phoenix remained.

Vincent walked over to Angelina and leaned down.

"Remember. Don't be too hard on yourself after this, little angel. You know we would all do the same if someone hurts you. You're not a monster." He gently  whispered in her ear and kissed her head.

He walked out after she gave him a nod and a small smile.

"Be careful okay, tape her mouth if she screams too loud you've got a concussion. Or best take her vocal cords out." Mason nodded at her and walked out after patting her head.

"Wait you have a concussion?! When the fuck did that happen?!" Phoenix worriedly asked.

"I'll tell you later." She sighed.

River, who was silently observing her this whole time, finally snapped out of it and walked up to her.

"You okay, little Lina?" River asked her, his face holding no emotion but his eyes held worry.