ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕫 𝕁𝕖𝕗𝕗

Cover by: NightSky_stars15

TW: this chapter has mentions of rape, sexual abuse, sex, killing and much more

"So what's on the agenda for today, Felix?" The young woman asked, inspecting her nails nonchalantly, yet very alert of her surroundings

The girl was truly beautiful. Even angels would be jealous of her beauty.

She had long chestnut brown hair that could make silk seem bland. Her eyes, her eyes looked like they were real emeralds. She had a perfect shaped face that could make models jealous.

Her body was perfectly filled in all the right places, perks of having a handsome Italian father and an outwardly beautiful mother. She had milky white skin with naturally pink cheeks and pink pouty lips.

She had an innocent look to her, which fooled many people of how much of a devil she really was. She could take ten grown men down in minutes with her eyes closed.

"We have a mission, boss." Felix informed me and bowed.

"Hm...was it authorised by pops?" She asked.

"Yes, Miss. Can I ask you a question if you don't mind, boss?" He hesitantly asked me.

"Of course Felix. What is it?" She encouraged him to speak in a cold tone.

"You're going to be crowned the American Mafia queen soon, on your nineteenth birthday, so why are you still asking for authorisations from the current boss man?" He asked with a confused and thoughtful expression on his face.

"Well Good question, Felix , first, as you said,  I am to be crowned soo I am not the boss yet. And next, I will ask him even when I'm the boss lady. That is because of the respect and trust I have in him. He is my grandfather and his opinion matters to me more than anything in this world." She answered honestly.

Felix just stared at her in admiration, respect and awe.

This was why she was so respected in the mafia. Her people would kill and die for her without any remorse. She was very fiercely protected.