ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞: 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕

Okay so there's something important in the author's note down below- after the chapter- so please y'all, read it and then go!

Enjoy!

I'm nervous

I'm nervous.

Yeah, the fucking Spanish mafia don is nervous.

Why, you ask?

Well there's only one person that can make me feel stupid, flustered, nervous or scared.

You guessed it! Angelina Lilith.

I don't know how she's taking the information of me actually being Axel- well with the hectic activities that she's been doing, I don't think she has processed this at all.

I'm scared for when she finally does because she's either going to hate me and want nothing to do with me, which I will respect despite how much that will hurt me, or she's going to whoop my ass and drop kick me to fucking Pluto for not telling her and then- hopefully- she will kiss me till my head is empty and I don't even remember my name.

Or maybe, just maybe she'll be happy about it and will jump me? Yeah that's bound NOT to happen. The first one seems more likely to happen, though I wouldn't mind if one of the other two took place.

What do I do?

WAIT- ACE!

I whipped out my phone and called Ace.

He picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?" He sounded sleepy.

"Hey Ace."

"Who's this?" He groaned.

"Check the caller ID next time- but it's me, Phoenix." I said in an amused tone.

"Oh. Whatever. What's up?" I could practically hear him yawn.

"Shut your trap Angie's asleep!" I heard someone whisper in the background.

Lilith?

"Yeah okay I'm sorry!" He whispered back.

"Is she okay?" I hesitantly asked. I've never seen her sleep past 7 and it's ten in the morning. 7 is late for her.