𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Five Years Later.

A lot has happened over the past five years

A lot has happened over the past five years. Vincent got married to a girl named Liana. They stepped up as the Don and the Donna of the Russian Mafia after the previous Don died. Yes, Vincent and Max's grandfather died. They took it hard, even Ace and Angelina since he was the first grandparent they'd ever had.

Vincent and Liana now have a two year old son and another boy on the way.

Noah left the mafia life, he's traveling the world right now. With a dog.

Marco stepped up as the second in command. He finally introduced us to his secret boyfriend and they got married to three years ago.

Damien wanted to pursue his career more so he's now a neurosurgeon at a big hospital.

River is still happily single, only having a heart for his baby sister.

Romeo and Max started dating. It was very shocking, at first. But then everyone kind of just got over it since they were not actually blood related.

Roman is still an NBA player now. He's got his life all planned out. He plans to be a coach when he retires. He lays low from the mafia life but still helps out from time to time.

Aaron is officially the head hacker of the mafia. He used to be quite the ladies man but then he fell head over heels for this girl from college. He's planning on proposing soon.

Ace and Preston got married last year. I walked Preston down the aisle And I'm so damn proud of both of them.

Mason also got married and divorced, he has two kids. Twins. Both boys. They're 12. Two years before we met Angelina again, Mason had a drunken one night stand which resulted into these boys being born.

We found out about them after the whole Jacob fiasco. He fell in love with the mom and married her after two months of being in a relationship and taking care of the kids together.

Turns out his wife was a mole. It was actually devastating because he loved her so much. At first, he almost lost his mind. He threw himself into work and drank himself into oblivion when he was not working. The boys were only eight at the time and were smitten with their aunt, a trait Rowan hated because that was his mom. But he got over it. He's a great kid.