ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 29: 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤

Hey guys. So we wanted to clear something up. By sexual torture, we meant it was only delivered to those who were rapists. Not the others. That's just heartless and cruel.

WE DONT CONDONE RAPE . Don't forget that.

Rapists deserve what they give. Especially if the ones they rape are little children because rape is no joke. Some people who get raped in their childhood sometimes never move on from the trauma, because it gets imprinted into their minds when they're literally so young!

So the only punishment fit for those bastards is them receiving what they gave.

Also, TW: Scenes of torture ahead!

(They're a bit mild compared to the previous ones lmao.)

)

"Oh we're gonna have so much fun, darling

"Oh we're gonna have so much fun, darling."

Angelina whispered, her voice as soft as a rose petal. Her demeanor so calm, that it scared the guards standing behind her in the shadows.

They'd never seen their future queen so calm while torturing a person before. Usually, she'd be angry or she'd be laughing.

Never calm. And that right there, was more scary than when she was angry.

Her phone rang, interrupting her when she was about to speak.

"Hello?"

"Lilith." Angelina stiffened upon hearing the suppressed pain and fury in his voice.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"She...she fucking...ordered the guards holding mom captive to...to rape her. To use her as their stress reliever." He growled into the phone.

Angelina froze.

"Make her pay Angelina. I'll be there as soon as mom falls asleep."

She hummed and hung up. She was even more furious now.