ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26: 𝔹𝕚𝕘 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

"Why didn't you tell us, Axel

"Why didn't you tell us, Axel." The name sounded so different yet so familiar when I said it.

"I was taken by my father because he needed an heir to the mafia, Angelina. Do you really think I would've purposely gotten you two in that mess? Your mother was dangerous, yes. But my father? He would've really killed you both in the worst way possible just to hurt me and spite me if he found out what you both meant to me." He seethed.

"So what? You just let us believe you were dead? Do you even know how much Angelina blamed herself for that? I ALMOST LOST HER BECAUSE OF THAT GODDAMMIT. She almost committed suicide at fucking eleven, Axel." Ace angrily pushed a chair, running his hands through his hair and tugging at the ends of it in frustration.

Phoenix- or Axel I guess, turned to me in horror. Roman, River, Jason, Jaxon, Preston and heck, even Luke turned to me in shock and I just remained stoic.

Romeo just looked sad. He knew everything so he wasn't surprised.

"She always had it harder than me and when she THOUGHT she lost you-" I cut him off.

"Stop right there." I coldly snapped.

"This wasn't a competition saying who had it harder Ace. We both went through it. Together. My pain wasn't any greater than yours. In fact, you can't compare cause you went through the same in your own way. No pain is less or more. You can't compare our situations just like you can't compare heartbreak with a kick in the shin. Stop putting yourself down Ace. It wasn't your fault." I snapped and then stormed out.

I hate how he always puts himself down. He didn't suffer any less. It hurts him to see me in pain just like it hurts me to see him vulnerable and in pain.

His pain is relevant to me. It breaks my heart everytime he says he isn't a good brother or how he's a disappointment.

Because he isn't.

Our fall out happened because of both of us. It wasn't only him who was at fault. I was too.

While he shouldn't have said those things to me and should have respected my wishes, I was at fault too.