ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15: ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝

What the frick is that chapter name I don't even fucking know

I was excited

I was excited. I won't lie I was literally giddy, about to bounce on my fucking toes.

I'm so in love with her it's not even funny.

My grandfather had taken me to the Rossi's party that day in hopes of a marriage between the cherished Rossi princess and I. We were at the third place in the five main mafia families at the time and they were at the top position.

I was completely against it until I saw her in a white dress with a bright smile on her face. She looked like an Angel.

The angel to my devil.

You sound cringey, stupid brain.

Fuck off asshole.

You're one too. We're the same person.

....

I huffed.

Anyways, I checked my phone again and again and again and again for like, two minutes till I finally got a reply from her.

The fuck took her so long?

I was disappointed to see her being so short with me.

The fuck did you expect her to say bitch? Ooh hi Phoenix! I love you Phoenix! You're so sexy Phoenix! Yeah in your dreams.

I mean, that would've been nice, yeah but you don't gotta bully me like that brain I'm telling ya.

I began strapping up. Yeah I've been ready since five in the evening. Don't look at me like that I'm excited to finally see her in action and hopefully get some too.

Oops too soon!

I know I act like a bastard towards literally everyone but my love but I'm a pretty funny guy under all that. At least I think I am.

I strapped a beretta M9 each to both my ankles, grabbed eighteen throwing knives, strapping them all in my jacket, and two daggers in my shoes.

I'm good to go.