ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6: ℝ𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠

Cover by Khushboo152007

The next day.

"AHHHH!" I yelled as I punched the wall in front of me, effectively creating a hole in it

As soon as my sister left the mall that evening, we were pissed off. We tried to find her but she was nowhere to be seen.

So we did the most mature fucking thing ever. WE WENT OUT AND GOT SHITFACED AT A CLUB THAT WAS STRANGELY CALLED ROMEO.

Preston was trying his best to calm Ace and I down but there was only one person who could.

And She wasn't here.

"WHYY!" I yelled again as I completely trashed my room at Vincent's mansion in New York.

"OKAY THATS IT YOU TWO! You're not going to get her back if you keep smashing and breaking things!" Preston yelled at us.

"SO WHAT DO WE DO THEN!" Ace yelled.

The door banged open to reveal Vincent and Max.

"What the fuck are you shouting for? AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TRASHING YOUR ROOM?" Vince yelled.

"Holy shit it looks like a tornado blew in here." Max mused.

Ace and I started yelling gibberish together and Vince looked really done with us.

"Fucking hell. Preston, why don't you tell me what happened with these overgrown apes since you're the only sane person here?" Vince deadpanned as Max tried to hold his laughter in.

"Sure. So long story short, we met your sister Angelina today." Preston got straight to the point.

"I'm sorry what the fuck did you just say?" Max sputtered while Vince just sat still and stiff.

"Hold on I'll start from the beginning. So like, I was going back to my hotel yesterday when I got attacked in an alley. So, This girl helped me and went boom bam boom on the asshole. She then dropped me off at my hotel and gave me a ring which will tell people not to harass me-HOLY SHIT! THE RING!" He suddenly yelled, causing us to jump.