ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 33: ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖

I stepped out of the car after ordering the guards to put king and prince's things in my room

I stepped out of the car after ordering the guards to put king and prince's things in my room. As soon as I did get out though, I was pulled into a hard chest.

"Holy shit where the hell have you been?! I was so worried when I didn't find you or Rowan in your room! I couldn't find Dwayne either!" Phoenix breathed out as he continued hugging me.

I heard a growl behind me and then I felt gentle yet strong tugs on my jacket.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING!" He yelled which made king growl again.

I pulled away from him in an instant and glared at him.

"You will not call my baby a thing is that clear?" I put my hands on my hips.

He gulped.

"Crystal." He spoke.

"But mama I thought roro was your baby." I looked down beside me to see Rowan pouting up sadly at me.

"You still are honey! It's just that you have siblings now!" I animatedly told him, trying to cheer him up.

"Like little button?" He questioned and my world stopped as my mood turned gloomy.

Little button. That's what Rowan called my unborn baby until it died. I was going to find out the gender the next day.

Phoenix perked up when he saw my state. He looked concerned.

I blinked back my tears and womaned up.

I put on a smile on my face and looked at my only rock besides pops, Jason and Jaxon who got me through that time.

"Yeah. Like little button." I leaned down and pecked his head.

"Yay! Did you hear that king and prince! You're my bwothews now!" He cheered, his lisp coming out because of how excited he was.

King and Prince yipped in response, as if showing him they were excited as well.

It was a bit weird since king and prince were father and son but okay. Whatever my baby wants, he gets.