ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 23:.ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕔

Pain

Pain.

Breathlessness.

Anxiety.

Panic.

Those were the only things I felt right now.

After coming back home today, i suddenly remembered today was the actual day of Papa's death.

My hands kept shaking, my anger was going off the roof. I felt like I was slowly losing my breath.

Hell I felt like I was going into cardiac arrest with how my heart clenched, like someone was crushing it into their palm in a vice grip.

I felt nauseous.

Flashes of when his cut up flesh was shoved down my throat kept playing over and over in my head.

"Fucking eat it you whiny bitch!"

Flashes of his head going clean off his shoulders due to the chainsaw kept torturing me.

"Just do it already!"

The memory of him saying it was all my fault kept taunting me.

"This is all your fault."

The dead body of my five year old asthma ridden baby cousin, Leon and my aunt kept mocking me. I could practically hear her screams for help.

I can't breathe.

I gasped for air, clutching my chest with my shaking hands. My phone rang, but I didn't have the energy to even lift my finger.

It rang about ten times before it stopped and multiple pings of incoming messages could be heard. Yet I couldn't pick my phone up.

The voices in my head kept screaming at me about just how much of a failure I was.

How weak I was.

Come on you stupid pathetic bitch! Get the fuck up! Move!

You're weak! No wonder Axel died. No wonder Leon died. No wonder your sweet aunt died! No wonder papa died.