ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚: 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤

Just a reminder,

ANGELINA'S NICKNAME FOR PHOENIX IS BLAISE. SHE CALLS HIM BLAISE. DONT GET CONFUSED. OH AND IF ITS LATE AT NIGHT, THEN SLEEP AND READ THIS TOMORROW BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER MIGHT MAKE YOU MAD AND ITS NOT GOOD SLEEPING ANGRY. OKAY? OKAY.

I know y'all are going to read anyways 🤚🏻🙂

(He's Ace's bf if y'all forgot)

I'm on the phone with Ace who's absolutely hysterical right now. We just got a distress call from Mason to start a search for Rowan, Angelina's cute little son and I have never been so confused in my whole damn life.

"Okay okay calm down Ace! Tell me what happened!" I demanded.

"Fine. I- I don't even know how this happened- fuck. One minute I'm sitting there, cuddling with my twin and the next she receives a call and gets to know her son, her wolves and her head guard are all kidnapped." He ranted angrily.

I could just imagine him trying to pull his hair out right now while he paces the fuck out of whatever place he's at.

Damn I miss him so much but I gotta sort everything out here first which also includes telling Angelina's old friends how she's actually alive since they joined the mafia a year ago.

Everyone knows the Rossi Princess is actually alive so they demanded an explanation- heck they were ready to just jump on a plane and go see for themselves if their bestfriend was okay.

They really cared for her.

Honestly, Angelina made her way into my heart the day she helped me out. She's like a baby sister to me and finding out she was my boyfriend's proclaimed dead but very much alive twin made me very happy because now she could really be my sister.

I was snapped out of my world of thoughts when Ace spoke again.

"And on top of that, she made a very impulsive plan which is actually fool proof and can help us get them faster but it's really dangerous. That guy seems nuts. What if he hurts her? I mean I know she can handle herself very well but I'm still worried. Plus she won't do shit when ROWAN'S life is on the line. Fuck what do I do? I can't stop her because that's what she wants to do and once she's set on something, she won't stop until she gets it-" I cut his ramblings off.