ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 24: 𝔸𝕩𝕖𝕝

I'm pissed off. Apparently, a person's height doesn't always depend on their genes.

You can be tall if you work for it too. Or you can just have a crazy growth spurt.

SO WHY THE FUCK AM I SO SHORT?

LIKE, REALLY?

MY FOOKING MOTHER GAVE ME HER HAIR COLOR BUT COULDNT GIVE ME HER 5'8 HEIGHT?

AND DAD? I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVORITE!

I FOOKING TRY EVERYTHING AND WHAT DO I GET? A fucking 5'2. I MEAN DUDE THERE ARE THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS TALLER THAN ME.

MY BOYFRIEND IS A FUCKING SKYSCRAPER COMPARED TO ME. And you know what his older brother said yesterday?

"Damn she looks like a little kid in front of you. A kid with a nice ass and boobs of course." 6'3 and 5'2 😑

And I slapped him.

Then he goes, "well it's not my fault you're tiny."

And I'm like, "yeah and it's not my fault you have a tiny dick."

We didn't take it to heart cause we always bicker like this but still!

I'm convinced the man upstairs dislikes me.

People say I got my height from my grandma. So thanks a lot grammy.

Anyways onto the story.

After Luke hung up, I jumped into action

"JAXON!" I yelled and I heard him running towards me almost immediately.

"What! What is it?!" He asked, his posture tensed and his eyes alarmed.

"It's that day today!" I yelled, already rushing to get my coat and car keys.

"Fuck! Wait let me grab my coat!" He cursed and ran around, trying to find his coat.

"What's wrong with you two?" Phoenix confusedly asked.