ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 25: 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙

Alright so for those who don't know who Axel is, go back to the first book, or maybe just get some sleep cause y'all be reading too much wattpad.

Jkjk go to chapter 11: "she did this" and you'll know exactly who he is! We've even added a little note so people who are reading now don't forget him.

If you don't want to go back, we'll just catch you up and give you an extended backstory of Axel.

Axel was Ace and Angelina's bestfriend from age four to eleven. He didn't know anything about the abuse.

He lived with his mom right next door to them.

Axel was also in love with Angelina and so was she. When Audrey, their cruel bitch of a witch mother found out about him, she killed him in front of them.

....or atleast that's what Angelina and Ace think.

A little bit of info on Axel and Angelina:

Axel loved Angelina's eyes so he used to call her Emerald because of the color of her eyes.

Both loved baking with Axel's mom. At the age of ten and eleven, Axel could pretty much cook anything just like Angelina and unlike Ace, who could burn water.

Both were bubbly kids unlike Ace who again, was a grump.

Both never talked about their fathers. Y'all know why Angelina didn't and you'll soon know why Axel didn't.

That's it for now.

Anyways on to the story.

"Okay and?" I asked, not being able to see what the fuss was

Heck I don't even know this dude's name yet.

He just said it's Axel dumbass.

Oh right.

"No. You don't get it Levi." He groaned.

I froze.

Levi.

There was only one person in this entire world who used to call me Levi.