ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡: ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

"Look, we're not here to stop you, sunshine

"Look, we're not here to stop you, sunshine." Romeo spoke up after a moment of silence.

"We're here to help you get revenge. We simply cannot let you fight alone." Ace assured.

What he didn't know was, she wasn't alone. She had help. She had many people who owed her favors after favors.

But did she want it? No.

This was her fight. Her revenge. She simply didn't want to risk her family's lives because of an ex-lover's dispute. They might've not been the best family ever, but they were family nonetheless and she would be caught dead before she puts them into any danger no matter how capable they are of protecting themselves. She already had more than enough important deaths on her head.

"No. I don't need your help." She stubbornly replied.

"Honestly, Annie, this is not the time to be egoistic!" Ace groaned.

"I'm not being egoistic! This is between Jacob and I. I will sort it out! Maybe I'll let Phoenix tag along because his father is working with Jacob!" She yelled.

Phoenix froze in shock.

"Seriously? You knew where he was all this time?" Phoenix asked her in disbelief.

"No. I found out after the attack. Which was a week ago, early in the morning, right before I left." She deadpanned.

"I didn't want to tell anyone at first but then I figured you'd want revenge for all the shit he pulled so I deliberately left the clue. I must say I'm impressed, twinny. You found it in like five minutes when it generally takes over two hours to find clues I've hidden." She smirked at her twin in amusement.

"You're forgetting you're talking to your other half, sister." He smirked right back.

"Okay can we talk about her injuries now? Thank you." Marco sassed as he moved closer to Angelina with an eerily quiet Damien following.

"Whoa. No no nope. I need to go take a shower and I'll be fine." Sh stubbornly argued.

"But-but you're hurt!" Marco whined.