ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠: 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟

Okay about Phoenix's face claim- you can imagine whoever you want we just helped y'all out with those male models.

Just remember- his REAL hair is  blondish- brown and his eyes are silvery blue (kind of metallic blue)

A week passed

A week passed. They still couldn't find Angelina. Everyone knew they wouldn't be able to find her if she doesn't want to be found.

That's what worried them the most.

Their initial thought of trying to calm her down and bring her back home was thrown out of the window once Giovanni Rossi knocked sense into everyone except River and Luke.

They were all ready to go find her and help her get revenge for all the pain she went through.

"How do we even find her? I know my twin. She can't be found when she doesn't want to be found." Ace worriedly told everyone, only making them think harder.

"She's angry right now. She WILL make a mistake. A small slip up. That's when we swoop in. Until then, we wait and try to track her." Giovanni told them.

"He's right." River nodded in agreement.

He knew his father was right. That is what he had done when he was angry. River had been through the same thing. Giovanni knew that. He knew almost everything. He knew about River's abuse. That is why he was sent away. So he could be safe.

He couldn't kick his wife out of his house back then, for a very important reason. He just didn't know his youngest twins were also abused.

Don't tell anyone, but Giovanni had an exceptional soft spot for River, Ace and Angelina.

"It's almost impossible to track her right now though. Her necklaces are here. Her phone is in her bedroom, shattered into tiny pieces. She took the car which doesn't have a tracker, she doesn't have a known tracker installed in her body or something so she can't really be tracked right now." Even Luke was worried now.

Angelina was known to be very impulsive when angry. She shot first and thought later.

"How about we look for clues in her bedroom? Maybe we can find something." Phoenix suggested.