Abir's past

In Abir's car:

Mishti asked n number of times to Abir about where were they going but he royally ignored her questions by changing the topic or by turning on the silent mode. One hour passed but she didn't even get a clue. Now she was annoyed and choosed be quite.
Abir was completely enjoying her state.He was admiring her. Her face which was glowing in the evening light, her expressive eyes, her nose which is all red now due to anger. He couldn't help but chuckled looking at her tiny red nose.

M- Kya he.

A- Kuch nahi. He says still smiling.

M- Tum pagal ho??
Teenage lover ho??
Kya me tumhe tickle karahihu??

Abir nods sideways still smiling.

M- Tho bina vajah smile kyu karahiho.

A- Ab hasne me problem he kya.

Mishti rolls her eyes and murmers herself- Ajeeb Kahinka.

A- Aab chup kyu hogayi.

M- Seriously Abir you are expecting me to speak.

A- Haa drive thoda lamba he bore hojaungi na isiliye.

M- Mera ghar aane se phele did go and hit your head somewhere.

A- Nahii.

M- Tho aisa Ajeeb kyu behave karahiho.She says angrily.

A- Me kaha Ajeeb sa behave karahahu

M- Nahi Ajeeb tho me hu. Phele mene hospital me tumpe chillaya tha. Aur baad me tumhare ghare me aake tumhe hi order diya. Aur aab bina vajah se smile karahu so Ajeeb tho me hi hu right. She said our of frustration.

Abir just smiled at her again don't know why but he found her sarcastic statement cute.
After few minutes of silence.

A- Mishti kya me tumhe kuch puch saktha hu.

M- Kya he.She was sounding bit irritated

A- Kaise karthi ho tum ye sab?

M- Matlab.

A- Kisi bhi problem ho ya situation kitna bhi complicated ho tum usse calmly handle kaise karsakthi ho.

Now it was Mishti's turn to smile. She never thought that Abir would observe her so keenly infact she was surprised.

M- Abir bahaar kitni bhi problems ya tensions kyu na ho.Par hame ye yaad rakni chahiye ki. Peace lies within

Abir smiles at her no matter what but this girl will never fails to surprise him.

After sometime he stops the car gets down first moves towards her side and opens door for her. She steps down and saw that they were standing Infront of a building not so big one. By looking at the surrounding she can easily say that it was a village.

A- Chale Mishti.

M- Abir hum kaha he I mean maine ye jagah kabhi deka nahi he.

A- Mere saath chalo Mishti tumhari har sawal ka javab miljayega.
Mishti nods and they both entered the gate. Then she saw a board.

 Then she saw a board