Never let you down.

Car halted at Mishti's home. Mishti was sleeping peacefully. Abir smiled at her and shooks her.

A- Mishti uto...

No response!!

A- Mishti!!!

M- Arey sone do na... Abir smiled at her.

A- Ok you don't wake up let me finish this Khichdi by myself. Hearing to the word 'Khichdi' her eyes shot opened.

M- Kaha he Khichdi mujhe bhi chahiye. Abir laughed making her frown.

M- You Ajeeb Admi.. Saying this she started to beat him with her tiny hands. He was enjoying it..

A- Arey bass karo Angry Chorni... He says and grabs her both hands in the process Mishti's head came upon his chest. She closed her eyes to feel his heartbeat. Here Abir was getting goosebumps due to there proximity... Both backed of realising there position. Mishti mouthed a bye and got down.

A- Suno..

She felt goosebumps hearing her words from him. She just turned and raised an eyebrow.

A- Itna awkward feel karne ki koi zaroorat nahi he... That's fine..

Mishti smiles and tends to leave but was again stopped by him.

A- Arey Suno.

M- Kya he??

A- If you feel alone don't hesitate to call whatever might be the time. Mishti nods smiling. She again tends to leave.

A- Arey suno tho..

M- Aab kya he..

A- Kuch nahi jao.. Mishti opened her mouth to say something but Abir interrupted.

A- Mere style mujhpe hi kaam nahi Chalega Mr.Rajvansh.... He says in the same way how Mishti usually says. She smiled at him.

A- See I did it exactly like you do hena??

M- Kuch bhi.. She says making faces.

A- Ok aab aisa Ajeeb shakal mat kar bye..

M- Byee..
.
.
.
.

Abir was going back to home that's when a car came and stood infront all of sudden. He immediately puts the break..

A- What the hell. He went down the opposite car's door opened only to reveal Shweta.

S- Hello Abir Rajvansh The Great. I guess you remember me..

A- Tumhe kaise bhul saktha hu... You are the one who is trying to make my friends life hell. But don't worry I won't let it happen.

S- Wow itni confidence... Not bad..

A- Kya karu 'Confidence' word ki brand ambassador jo hu. He says with swag.

S- Oh is it so??

A- Haa kyu tumhe nahi pata he.. No tumhe pata he but you have just forgotten that's ok me huna I'll remind you... Tumhe yaad hena jab tum first time Vin ko special date ko le jane wale thi par vo mere paas aya tha kyuki mere tabyat karab hua tha. Yaad karo yaad karo... Haa next time when you wanted him to take to your hometown but he denied beacuse I had assigned him some work... Haa ek aur jab you tried to make his accident I was the one to save him... Shweta face was now horrified.. Shock horahahe kya. Mujhe bhi hua tha... But I won't let this to happen to Vin. Sirf me hi nahi even god doesn't let this to happen see everythime he saved Vin... So it's better if you back off.

S- Back off aur me.. Never.. Abir tell me one thing tum lagtha he kya Jo bhi Vin ne kiya kya vo sahi tha.. That damid played with emotions of my friend..