Filled With Love.

Hiiiiiiiii dearies 😁😁 Kaise ho sab.... See I'm back with a "Mishbiralious" chapter. This chapter is all about Mishbir no drama nothing. Mishbir had put hold to all the tension and drama and are enjoying eachother's company so that they can cherish these moments of there's for lifetime..

So why to delay let's start

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Mishti was sitting in her room,on bed hugging a pillow. Her mind was only revolving on the kiss.... there first kiss which they both shared hour's before. She could still feel the warmness on her cheeks. She opened her eyes reliving that feeling which felt as the bestest...

Abir who was in phone till now came and saw Mishti who was smiling wholeheartedly. He too smiled as he was well aware of the reason behind her happiness. He then slowly goes and sat infront of her. Both shared a cute eyelock of 5-6 seconds. Mishti broke it and averted her gaze on the pillow which was on her hand. It was becoming hard for Mishti to control the blush crepting on her face. Abir smirked.

A- Mishti tumhe nahi lagtha he ki tomatoes ko kitchen ya fridge me hona chahiye..

M- Kya??

A- Batana haa ya naa..

M- Haa..
She choosed to answer his stupid question because she knew her Ajeeb Admi well.

A- Tho vo yaha kya karaheho??
He says while caressing her cheeks with his both hands. This cheesy comment did nothing but increased the colour of her cheeks..

A- Pata he I love tomatoes.
Saying this he kissed her left cheek, while his left hand was still caressing her right cheek. Mishti couldn't able to handle more as soon he broke the kiss she hugged him as tight as she could. Abir smiles and reprocated.
.
.
.
.

Abir was sitting on bed leaning on headrest while Mishti was sitting infront of him pasting her back to his chest. His hands wrapped around her. Both decided to talk whole night as they won't get this chance in future.

A- Mishti aab batau how did you realise that you're loving me. A smile crepts on her face remembering that day.

M- Abir I'll tell but you shouldn't tease me. She then explained how she used to feel jealous whenever Lily comes near him, then in Mumbai how she felt restless when there was a talk about Abir's girlfriend, Then that dream and lastly how she realised her love for him.

A- Aww.. I love you. Saying this he tightens his grip on her.

M- Aab tum batau.. He nods and explains his part.

M- Sorry Abir,I made you wait a lot hena..

A- Aisa kuch nahi he baba even I loved that. Both smiles.

A- Vaise tumhare dream vo sab kyu aya?? Mishti's cheeks started to heat.

M- Kya??

A- Kyu tumhe pata nahi??

M- Nahi tho..

A- Me yaad dilau?? He whispers in her ears in his husky voice.

M- Abirrr... She had closed eyes and was all red now. Abir laughed loud and hugged her.

A- Okok aab zyada sharamo mat.

M- Abir mujhe bhuk lagrahahe.

A- Seriously!! Mishti humne abhi abhi dinner kiya

M- Abir we had dinner at 9 and now it's 12..

A- Ok kya khana he tumhe??

M- Anything prepared by my love