Dil se Meri

Hey guys kaise ho sab??? Hope you guys are doing good. I'm sorry for making you to wait for months... Enjoy the chapter my dearies....

************************************

Aa zamaane aazma le roothta nahi
Faaslon se hosla ye tootta nahi
Naa hai woh bewafa, aur na main hoon bewafa
Woh meri aadaton ki tarah chhootta nahi

*************************************
Abir came inside the room that was allotted to Vin. Vin was sleeping due to the dosage of the medicines. He sat on the nearby chair and simply stared at him. Vin was someone who might be a rich spoiled jerk to the world. But to Abir he was that protective friend who'd always been a shield to Abir in his college. Who'd cover his fears and pain with a mask filled with arrogance. Soon he recalled all the memories, how they met each other,how they became friends. A lone tear escaped Abir's eye.

After some time Vin woke up and saw Abir sitting near to him. He was happy that Abir was with him. Abir saw him.

A- Paani??
Vin nods,Abir took glass of water and made him to drink it. Tears started to flow from Vin's eyes. Abir kept the glass aside and wiped his tears noding in no.

Vin- I'm sorry yaar... I'm sorry please mujhe maaf kardo vo...
Abir stopped him.

A- Relax Vin relax... Don't stress out yourself. Now you need rest hum baad mai baat kar sakthe hai...

Vin- Nahi mujhe abhi baat karna hai,tere maafi keliye mai kuch bhi karne keliye tayaar hu.

A- Kuch mat karo baas abhi keliye rest karo. Mujhe bhi tumhare saat baat karna hai,tujhe bahut sari gaaliya dena hai,ek dho tapad bhi dena hai isiliye you have to be fit and fine.
Suddenly they hears a knock.

A- Come in.
It was Mishti who came with Vin's food. Both Vin and Mish looked at each other.

M- Abir vo khana...
She forwards the plate and Abir took it then she leaves.
Abir helped Vin to sit and forwards food morsel. Vin gladly had it.

Vin- Doctors ne kya bola??

A- You are better now kuch serious nahi hai. They had just prescribed some pain killers.
Vin nods.

Vin- Ghar kab jayenge??

A- Are you sure that you can travel.

Vin- Haa bhai teek hu mai.

A- Tho tum kal Lav aur Sau ke saat jao. Hum sab parso aayenge..

Vin- Hmm....

After some Sau and Lav came.
Soon Vin got discharged and all went to there hotel rooms.

It was evening all were having tea and snacks. Preeti was sitting beside Varun and was laughing to the joke he was narrating. Mahi didn't like this as she wanted Preeti to be with her. In these months she had developed a special kind of bond with Preeti. It's not like she wanted to act all possessive but yes when it comes to Varun she does feel insecure because he lives no stone unturned in teasing her.

(Kunal-K Kuhu-Ku Prerana-P Preeti-Pr)

An- So at what time we are going to leave tomorrow.

A- Tomorrow nahi day after tomorrow early morning.

Ma- Mera tho maan hi nahi hai jane ka.

P- Jaana tho padega na.

Va- Didi mai yaha se direct Mumbai jaunga.

M- Okay dear but ha be careful... Time to time call karthe rehana aur..

A- Relax Mish vo abhi nahi jara ha hai. Aur upar se vo chota bacha thodi na hai.
All chuckles.