FIRST MEET

RAJVANSH HOUSE

After collecting keys from Mahira Abir moves to his room to take some required documents.Suddenly his phone beeps his lips curved when he sees the owner of the message.

Yes it was by his Jaan

Congratulations Businessman of the year🤭

Actually I thought of calling you in the night itself but I slept early. Congratulations once again. Will call you in the evening bye.

He smiles reading it and leaves to his work.

Mishti's house.

Mishti wakes up in time takes a good bath had her breakfast gets ready to leave for hospital. Whatever may be the matter but she won't compromise when it comes to her work.

She goes to leaving area stands near god's ideal closes her eyes and starts praying

M- Good morning partner.Thankyou so much for making me to enter another new day happily give all the happiness to my family and friends.Give me strength to handle my responsibilities.

Actually this was her daily routine to speak with her partner before leaving to hospital.She then takes her 'Cutie' from parking plot and starts her journey to hospital.

On the other side Abir was moving on road there were less vehicles. Suddenly his eyes fell on a small girl who was begging for penny's.His heart flinched seeing that site. He soon drifted to thoughts forgetting that he is driving and suddenly he fell on ground only to find that he had failed to cross hump. He squeezes his eyes instantly.

His eyes where opened by a voice of a person. And what he saw was a girl having capatative eyes. He was so lost in her eyes so didn't even pay heed to what was she asking.

 He was so lost in her eyes so didn't even pay heed to what was she asking

His trance was broken when she was about to remove his helmet. That's when he realises that he was lying on road and people were surrounded. He realised that by the way he was staring made people to think him as mad.

He suddenly holds Mishti's hand and nods in no indicating her not to open helmet.Mishti understood him and immediately takes her hands off.

One among the crowd asked.

P- Oye ladka tumhara dyaan kaha tha.

P2- Aaj kal ki baccho kaha kho gayi hote unhe bhi pata nahi hoga.

Abir was about to speak something but was cut off by Mishti.

M- Arrey uncle rehene dijiye na. Inko chot lagi he tho hame inhe treat karna hoga.

P- Teek he doctor madam. Turning towards Abir Arrey chockra aage se dyaan rakna.

Mishti stood up and forward her hand to Abir. Abir didn't want another drama so he simply takes her help.