❤️Pyaar Se Bhara❤️

Hiiiiiiiii guys kaiso ho sab. Ok before starting the update me kuch batana chahthi hu. As yesterday it was 2nd birthday of Mishbir on this regard I wanna ask something... Plz do answer these my dear's..

1. Which is your favourite episode in the show.

2. When did you start to watch the show. What was the reason behind watching YRHPK.

3. Which was the first episode you watched??
(Sach kahu tho mine was the reunion of Mishbir in the night before NishMish's wedding.. Actually mene lockdown me aise hi insta scroll karahithi at that time I saw that hug in which Mishti runs and embraces him tightly after knowing that he is fine.. Yaar I was flattened for the emotions they showered in that scene then I started to watch... Rest is history..)

4. Favourite character in the show other than Mishbir.

5. Favourite dance sequence.

6. Favourite dream sequence.

7. Mishbir's 1st Holi or 2nd Holi.

8. 1st Ganesh utsav or 2nd

9. Janmastami before marriage or after??

10. Iktaara shower romance or Holi shower romance (I know ye bahut difficult he choose karnekeliye🙈)..

Baas hogaya plz plz answer kardena... Ok coming about update this is my favourite part hoping to be yours also .

So let's start.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Rajvansh's were sitting in couch. Abir was in a call with Commissioner.

Co- Sorry for the inconvenience Mr.Rajvansh. I promise it won't repeat.

A- That's ok but what about the girl who gave this fake complaint.

Co- Actually the girl who gave complaint is missing. We are searching for her don't worry she can't escape that easily.

V- Jaldi kijiye do it as soon as possible.

Co- Sure Mr.Rajvansh and we had already warned Inspector Vihaan for this blunder we are sorry by his side even as he is new to this place so he made mistake but don't worry this won't repeat further.

A- Ok then but try to get information of that girl as soon as possible..

Co- Ok Mr.Rajvansh..
With that they ended the call..

A- Papa aap tension mat lijiye sab teek hojayega.
Vishambhar nods soon all went to there room..

Abir comes to his room and dialled Mishti's number. Bit she didn't pic. He tried again and again but she didn't pic. He panicked and left to her house.

Here Mishti was laying on couch and was watching a horror movie. She was so involved in the movie that she couldn't hear the knock from door.

Abir knocked 4-5 times now he was really worried so he just climbed balcony and went in. He came inside and was searching Mishti and then he heard noise he followed that direction only to find her laying on couch and was watching movie. He understood that she had lost herself in that movie. Suddenly a naughty idea stuck up in his mind. He took slow steps towards her.

Here Mishti who was laying on couch stood from there and sat at the extreme edge holding its hand. Abir chuckled inwardly. He goes further close and shouts.

A- Bhooommmmmmm!!!
Mishti stood up and shouts loudly and she fell on the couch pulling him with her. Now she was on him. Mishti had closed eyes while he was admiring his girl. He slowly wraps his left hand near her waist and other was continuously caressing her hair. This made Mishti to open her eyes.