Embracing Love.

Aise zaroori ho mujhko tum
Jaise hawayein saanson ko
Aise talashun main tumko
Jaise ki per zameeno ko

*************************************

All ladies were preparing lunch in kitchen. Prerna was serving juice to all the men in dining hall. Mishti comes out and saw Abir who was speaking with Anurag and sipping his juice. All of a sudden his phone started ringing, he keeps his juice glass on dining table and goes aside to recieve call. Anurag to goes from there. A naughty came into Mishti's mind.

She goes near dining table takes that glass in her hand after confirming that none is looking at her she drinks the juice from Abir's glass. Abir who came after ending the call sees it. Mishti keeps the glass back and turns to her left only to see Abir standing with smirk on his face. He started to approach her as a reflex she started to take backward steps. He then stops when his hand came in contact with the glass.

He takes the glass and taps on it from his finger in order to gain Mishti's attention. She looks at him,he without wasting a second drinks the juice from the same side where she had drank before. Mishti blushed looking at him.

Abir saw her, before he could speak anything she goes from there

A- Arey... Aaj kal tho bahuti temple run horahi hai iski. Umm... Aab kya karu mai...

Here in kitchen lunch was almost ready that's when Anurag and Kunal comes in, they goes near Rajashri.

An- Kya special hai maa itni achi khushboo arahihe.

Ra- Khud hi deklo.

P- Maa aise mat kahiye ye abhi sare dishes katam karega.
All chuckles while Anurag makes whatever face.

Ra- Prena ye kaisi baat karahai ho beta.

An- Arey aap iski baat par dyan mat dijiye,koi kuch bhi kahe mai tho sirf lunch ki intezaar karaha hu.
Rajashri smiles.

Mishti who was busy in stirring something saw Jugnu Bhaiya who was indicating her to come out of the kitchen.

She nods and goes out and saw him standing there blushing

M- Ji..

JB- Didi...vo..vo..

M- Kya hua Jugnu Bhaiya.

JB- Didi..vo..hehe..

M- Aap sharma kyu rahe ho kya hua??

JB-Didi vo Abir Bhaiya aapko upar bula rahe hai.
He says and ran blushingly.
She looks up and saw Abir who was standing folding his both hands doing Namskar to her. He then indicates her to come to his room.

M- Ye khud ke saath saath sab ko Ajeeb bana rahe hai 'Ajeeb Rajvansh'
She murmers to herself and goes not before checking the surrounding.