I Love Abir❤️

Mishti was sitting on a rock that's when she hears a voice.

De Ra Re Re Ra Re Re Ra

Yes it was her Ajeeb Rajvansh who was singing with a guitar in his hand.

De Ra Re Re Ra Re Re Ra

Mishti smiles at him. He approaches near her.

Dheere Dheere Se
Meri Zindagi Mein Aana
Dheere Dheere Se
Mere Dil Ko Churana

He keeps the guitar aside and takes her hand,twirls her 2 times. Now his one hand was on her bare waist and other was on her cheeks.

Tumse Pyar Humein Hain
Kitna Jaane Jaana
Tumse Mil Kar
Tumko Hai Batana

She cupps his face from her tiny hands and says these words. She then hugs him tightly. He to reprocates with smile plastered on his face.

De Ra Re Re Ra Re Re Ra

Yeh Rishtey Hai
Na Pyaar Ke Tere Mere
Lagte Hai Yeh
Mujhko Sagar Se Bhi Gehre

She goes 2 steps backwards and says this lines while dancing and looking deep into his eyes. Abir smiles at her words.

Tumse Pyar Humein Hain
Kitna Jaane Jaana
Tumse Mil Kar
Tumko Hai Batana

He sat on his right knee and made her to sit on his left lap. He then says these words looking into her beautiful doe eyes. She smiles and kissed his forehead.

Dheere Dheere Se
Meri Zindagi Mein Aana
Dheere Dheere Se
Mere Dil Ko Churana

Both stood up. He then and grabs her waist. Both dances with the beet he conveyed that how much he loved her through the song.

Tune Bhi Yeh Aksar MujhkoJagaya Raaton MeinAur Neend ChurayiMeethi Meethi Baaton Mein

Jagaya Raaton Mein
Aur Neend Churayi
Meethi Meethi Baaton Mein

She keeps her hand on his shoulder and twirls around him while singing. Abir eyes followed her each and every action. She then stood infront of him. Abir cupped her face and was about to kiss her. But as usual our Angry Chorni started her pakadam pakadi.

Aaja Aaja Ab
Kaise Sharmana
Dheere Dheere Se
Dil Ko Churana