TUM MERI HO SIRF MERI...

When Shaheer said

"Dekha Tumhein Toh Aisa Laga Hai

Jaise Yeh Ankhein Dhadakne Lagi"

We felt it for him💗💗💗

*************************************

Mahi was laying on her bed that's when she received a call. Smile crept on her face looking at the caller ID but soon it turned into a frown. She kept her phone aside without receiving and remembered there first conversation.

Flashback:

Mahi was studying that's when notification popped up in her mobile. It was a simple 'Hi' from unknown number. She ignored it intially. But that person didn't stop.

There conversation.

Hello aap Mahira ho na.

Aur aap Rajkot se rehthe ho na.

Arey reply tho do.

Why the hell should I reply.

Arey don't take me wrong.

Whatever..

Saying this she blocked that number.

After 2 days:

Mahi once again received the message from the same person but from different number.

Why the hell are you irritating for god sake just stop this or else I'm going to complain about this to my elder brother you don't know him.

Yep I know him who doesn't know about The Great Abir Rajvansh.

How do you know him??

C'mon Mahira I know each and everthing related to you.

Who the hell are you.

Why are using this 'hell' word again and again.. Always think that gives you a happy and pleasant feeling.

Ye hello tumhe gyan dene ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.

Okay okay...

Intially Mahi used to ignore that person chats but later on they started to chat properly. When Mahi asked that person's name he refused to say so she once again blocked him. Then one day she received call from unknown number she knew that it was the same person so she ignored. Then he messaged her.

Sorry meri Maa. Mera naam Vishwa hai. Basically I'm a Mumbaikar. I'm a BBA student. I live with my mom and dad. I have sister who lives in her in-laws. I guess itna information kafi hai.

Mahi chuckles.

Ok fine but tell me how do you know me.

Do you remember you had came to Mumbai to attend a seminar last year.

Yes.

It was held in our college itself. I first saw you there.

Ok but why are messaging me now that to after a year.

Message karna chahtha tha but himmat nahi tha.