My Support System.

Teri Khushboo Jaise Jadu
Tere baad bhi reh jaati hai
Main mangun uss rab se
Tujhe har dua mein hi har dua

*************************************
A- Tum aise nahi manogi.
Saying this he picks her up and started twirl her.

M- Abir neeche utaro.
She says while laughing.

A- Aab karo blush.

M- Please Abir neeche utaro... Mujhe chakkar arahihe...

A- Teek hai..
Saying this he puts her down on bed and in no time he hovers over her caging her between his arms.

M- Ye...ye ky...kya karahai ho?

A- Pyaar...

M- Abirrrrrr...

A- Mishti...

M- Abir dher ho chuki hai I guess mujhe chalna chahiye.

A- Itna bhi jaldhi kya hai.
He says huskily while inching his face towards her. Mishti's heart beats were now on a marathon.
M-Abir Kunal yaha kabhi bhi aasaktha hai...

A-Tum uski chinta mat karo kyuki door locked hai.
Mishti just nods there proximity was effecting her.

A- Mishti mai aaj bahut khush hu kyuki aaj maine sabko bata diya ki mai tumse kitna pyaar kartha hu.

Mai humesha se ye chahtha hu ki tumhe iss duniya ki sari khushiya mil jaye Saying this he kissed her forehead.
Mai tumhe batana chahtha hu ki mai tumhare liye tumhare khushi ke liye iss duniya se bhi ladne keliye tayaar hu.Saying this he kissed her right eye.
Mai chahtha hu ki tum teri ache aur buri wakth dono mere saath share karo. Now he kissed her left eye
Mai tumhare har wishes puri karna chatha hu chahe vo jo bhi ho. He pecks her nose making her giggle.
Mai humesha tumhare saath rehna chahtha hu.

Now his eyes slowly travelled on her lips. Mishti smiles at the fact that he always thinks about her comfort first. And everytime he makes her heart warm by these kind of gestures. This is something which makes him special which shows what Abir is.

Mishti slowly sealed her lips with his making him smile in between the kiss. Both started to devour nothing but love. Mishti's always have some mixed feelings whenever they kiss each other. She always thought that kiss would be satisfying but naa...
Abir kisses always left her wanting. She always felt yearning for him.

Kisses are something that make you to feel loved. It is also kind of gesture which shows affection,passion, attraction, respect, gratitude,peace and your kind of special bond with your partners. Kisses also stimulates neurotransmitters and hormones like oxytocin, dopamine and serotonin these play a significant role in maintaining healthy relationship.

Both broke the kiss when they felt the urge to breathe. By now Abir was already carried away by his hormones. He slowly takes his lips towards her chin and started to pepper kisses there. He then slowly descended down. He slowly kissed her clavicle making a moan to escape from her mouth unknowingly. He then started to suck there making Mishti to drown in the pool of pleasure.

His hands slowly reached on the cloth which was covering her shoulder from him. He asides that barrier now his lips came in contact with her left subscapularis over skin. He sucked there. Mishti didn't knew what was happening to her. She was in another world. He continued to do the same in the right side.

He then started to pepper kisses from chin to throat then he slowly descends down. He marks her as his by giving her a hickey just below her clavicle. Slowly his hand started to push her dress little more down. But all of a sudden Mishti stopped him. Abir realized that he took things bit far. Both sat on bed there was an awkward silence.