Mishti's Past

Zindagi humesha mushkil hi rehthi he hume thoda strong banke rehna chahiye.
    - Our Own Ajeeb Rajvansh.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Avinash comes and grabs Abir's collar.

Avi-How dare you to speak to her in this way. Who gave you the damn right. He shouted in the top of his voice.

K- Avi use chodo phele Mishtu ko deko. Avi nods and leaves.

Abir sees at the retreating figure of Mishti.

P- Bhai ye kya tha. For the first time she was angry on him.

Kuhu- Bro ye aap teek nahi kiya. Pata he aapko aab uski haal kaisi hogi. You can't understand bro.

K- Yes bhai you could have listened to her once.

A- I know aap sab mujhse naraaz he and yes I deserve it. But kuhu can you tell me what had happened with Mishti in her past.

Kuhu- Aab kyu bro.

A- Plz kuhu I know maine galathi ki he par plz I wanna know.

Kuhu- Aap ko kya janana he.

A- I know ki something is bothering Mishti. One thing is for sure that  Mishti and her father's relation is not normal as before coz Mishti said me once how she and her father used to become a team and tease Aunty. But when they came to Holi that closeness and happiness was missing I recognised it from there eyes.

Kuhu was stunned hearing this. She never thought that Abir could understand Mishti to this level. Indeed she was happy.

A- Even I asked Mishti regarding this but she said whenever the time comes I'll get to know about it. I guess it's time bro.

Kuhu nods and started to narrate the story.

Flashback:

Mumbai Airport:

Mishti completes her internship in Rajkot and now she was back to Mumbai.

M- Finally I'm back home. I feel complete now. Yaayyy let's go. She came out of the airport and saw her lifelines standing she ran to them and jumped on her father.

M- Papaaaaaaaaaaa!!

S- Princess I missed you.

M- I missed you more.

Karthik- Agar tum dono bhul gaya tho let me remind you guys even I'm present here. He says showing fake frown.

Mishti and Shaurya looks at each other and chuckles. She left her father  and embraced her BF sorry now BFF coz after marriage Naira ordered Mishti not to call him BF. Soon the trio went near car. Driver starts the engine. Though Karthik was sitting in front but his body was fully tilted back and he was listening to his dear gf.

K- So kaisa tha tumhari exams.

S- Ye bhi koi puchne wali baath he kya of course it will awesome hena princess.

M- Awww papa. She side hugs him.

K-Mujhe tho vishwas hi nahi horarahe ki thu ab se doctor he.

M- Kyuuu??

K- Because a girl who herself needs to  visit a doctor is becoming a doctor. He chuckles only to receive angry glare from the father-daughter duo.

Not fair jab dono akele hote tab they need me but if they are together then... He murmers to himself and pouts.

Soon they reached Maheshwari's house. Mishti runs immediately shouting