Ishq Wala Love.

Hiiiiiiiii dearies kaise ho sab..
See your author is back....
Thanks for waiting patiently guys...
Also sorry for making you wait but compensating with long Chapter with 4.2+K words.  Read this chapter untill end..

And did you guys see that IG video of rhea's dane.... How can she manage to look cute and hot same time.... ♥️ Hena...

So let's start...

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
Mishti was sitting on couch keeping Abir's head on her lap while he laid on couch. She was continuously caressing his hair. Deciding to break the silence Mishti spoke.

M- Abir kya hua?? Plz kuch tho bolo..
Instead of replying he stood up and shifted his head on her shoulder now.
Mishti just wrapped her arms around him. Breaking the hug Abir said.

A- Mishti mujhse ek vada karogi kya??

M- Kya hua Abir tum aisa kyu puchrahe ho..

A- Plz tell me will you promise me or not??

M- Promise what??

A- Mujhse vada karo ki tum kabhi mujhe chodke kahi nahi jaayegi... Promise me that u'll stay with me forever no matter what... Plz Mishti I need you... I can't imagine my life without you...

M- Tumhe aisa kyu lagrahahe ki me tume chodke jaungi. Abir ek baat kan konke sunlo me Mishti Maheshwari mere ye Ajeeb Rajvansh yani tumhe chodke kahi nahi jaungi.. Agar tum chaho tho tab hi nahi.. If in case tum mujse dur bagne ki koshih bhi ki na tab bhi me tumhare pichhe hi aaungi. Saying this she plants a kiss on his forehead he smiles and takes her hand peppers numerous kisses on it.

M- Abir aab tho batau kya hua tum tho apni friends ke saath goa jarahe the na?? Abir closed his eyes for a second then started explaining her what had happened hours before

Flashback:

Abir left his home bidding bye to everyone. He sat on his car, when the driver started engine he called Rohit.

A- Haa bhai I left home will reach within half an hour.

Ro- Teek he bhai.
And they hungs the call.

Abir's car halted due to traffic. He was glancing at window that's when his eyes caught Shweta that to in bike with some guy. Thinking this as chance Abir asked his driver to follow them. Soon the green signalled showed up.

It's been 15 minutes since Abir's car was following there bike. Abir felt anger in every nerves thinking about Shweta who was openly romancing with some guy and was cheating on Vin. Soon the bike halted. Abir too get down and went behind her. He directly went and grabbed that guy's hand. Shweta's face held shocked expression.

S- Abir..Tum..

A- Kyu shock hua?

S- Tum mera picha kyu ki??