Ek Mod Per Do Ajnabi

Next morning:

Mishti was in her chamber looking at her presentation which she has to present today in the meeting. Poen comes and informs her to go to their senior doctor's cabin.

M- May I come in sir.

SD- Plz come in Dr.Mishti.
Tum ready ho na aaj ki meeting ke liye.

M- Yes sir I'm ready for it.

SD-  All the best Mishti. I'm sure todays  meeting will go smooth.

Mishti smiles and moves towards her cabin.

Rajvansh House

Abir Kunal and Mahi were having breakfast. Vishambhar was sitting on sofa waiting for his wife suddenly Abir remembers something and asks his father.

A- Paapa aap kahi jarahiho kya?

V- Haa Abir me aur tumhari maa Mandir chalrahe. Tumhari maa ki order.(whispers last sentence)

A- Per pappa aapko tho City Centre Hospital me ek meeting hena.

V- Arey bhagwan hum tho bhul Gaye the Abir.

M- Arrey papa tho aap maa ke Saath Mandir nahi jayenge kya.

Abir doesn't wanted to  spoil his parents mood he wanted them to go to Mandir together.

A- Papa I'll handle the meeting
Aap maa ke saath Mandir jayiye.

Vishambhar smiles at his son as he knows him very well.

City Centre Hospital

Everything was set for meeting in conference hall. All were waiting for their donar to arrive. Mishti was now curious to know see the donar. When the door opens there comes a 6'ft tall and handsome man wearing navy blue tuxedo. He was no less than a greek god.All welcomed him with smile. But one person was dieng due to shock.

When Mishti saw Abir entering she smiled a bit but when she remembered her conversation with Abir the previous day her smile faded.

M(in mind)- Tum tho gayi Mishti. Tume tho karate chop use karne ko bahut shouk he na now get ready to receive one.
Her trance was broken by the senior doctor's voice.

SD- Good morning everyone as we know we are here discuss about the annual activities of the hospital. So I request Dr.Mishti address over it.

Mishti closed her eyes takes a breathe and moves towards the screen and starts explaining.

Everyone were impressed by her work.Especially Abir who was listening to her keenly and observing her without even blinking his eyes.
At last Mishti conclunded and got apprection on her ideas and skills and she saw satisfaction in abirs eyes.
Meeting continued for more than an hour.

After the meeting everyone left the cabin except Mishbir and the senior doctor.

SD- That was great work Mishti.

M- Tq sir.

SD- Mr.Rajvansh ur mother's monthly check up report had come.

A- Anything serious Dr.Sinha.

SD- For now everything is normal.

A- May I take those files.

SD- Ya sure.Mishti give those files to Mr.Rajvansh which I had given you to check yesterday.

M- Ok sir.

SD- Ok I'll take a leave now.and he goes

Mishbir leaves from conference hall and moves to Mishtu's cabin.

Sweet Love💖Ft Mishbirजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें