Anything for him.

Hey guys sorry for the late update. As I'm hell busy in my collage. I did read all your comments whenever I had break in class but I couldn't reply to them. But whenever I'll be free I'll reply to each and everyone. And I'll try to update soonnnnnnnnnn 😁🤭
Till then enjoy all my stories and don't forget to vote and to do inline comments ( Haha greedy me 🤭) Ok Enough of my blabbering.

So let's start:

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Abir left Mishti at her house. He made sure that she was looking fine infront of her family so that nobody can identify her wounds.

Mishti was getting ready she took the Lehanga which was given by Abir. Smile crept on her face. She remembered how he convinced her to take that.

Flashback:

It was the day of Mehendi ceremony after having lunch Rohit came to Mishti and asked her to go to Abir's room.

Abir was sitting on his bed that's when he heard the knock on the door. He very well knew who was it so he didn't react. Mishti who was knocking continuously knocking got irritated and rushed inside.

A- Hey Mishti tum kab aya??

M- Haa 26 years phele.

A- Ohh.. kuch kaam tha kya??

M- Kuch bhi nahi he aab me jarahihu. She was hell angry and she turns to leave.

A-Suno..

She didn't turn but stood there itself. He slowly makes his way towards her now he was standing just behind her. She could feel his hot breathe near her neck. Her heart skipped a beat. Butterflies which were sleeping till now woke up. As a reflex she closed her eyes. Abir smiled seeing the effect he head on her which is unknown to her. He comes infront of her slowly takes her both hands and keeps something on her hand and moved back. Missing his warmth she opened her eyes only to see him standing with his signature smirk. She then looks at the cover which was on her hand presently.

M- Kya he ye??

A- Khol ke dekho.. She opened it only to find the same Lehenga that she was admiring when she went to mall with Mahi and Abir. She was surprised and shocked.

M- Abir ye..

A- Ye vahi Lehenga hena which you liked it in the mall.

M- Par Abir ye... She was shot of words.

A- Mishti Actually me tume ye gift karna chahtha hu. Me tho tume har baar hurt hi kiya be it that hospital incident or that day when I accused you.... Me tho humesha tume hurt kiya sirf aur sirf hurt. Par tum tho itna achi ho...itna achi ho ki mujhe aasani se maaf kardiya... Mishti I'm not giving this to compensate all the things happened in past..  Me isiliye derahahu because tume ye pasand aya... Jab bhi tum isse pehanogi na tab tum offcourse bahut bahut khubsurat lagungi.. and jab bhi koi tume compliment dega na tab tumhare face me ek cute si smile ayega aur usse dekhe mere chehre par bhi smile ayega.

Mishti didn't knew what to say as it was all new for her. There was silence for minutes.

A- Mishti it's ok if you don't wa..

M- Me ye accept karlungi par ek condition pe..

A- Aur vo kya??

M- You have to promise me that from now you won't say that you hurted me.. Because you never did that ok. Agli baar ye bologi na tab...