Dastaan

Flashback

After hanging Prerna's call Abir and Kunal were sitting on Abir's bed.

K- Bhai aap mujhe new year gift hi nahi diya

A-Batao na kya chahiye.

K- Kya me kuch bhi mangsaktha hu.

A- Bol na

K- Promise.

A- Ok Promise.

K- Tomorrow you have to act with me 

A- Matlab.

He explains the plan that how they'll make Prerna wait and after that how they'll scare her.

A- Nahi nahi me nahi karsaktha ye sab.

K- Bhai plz na aap promise bhi kiya so u have to.

A- No Kunal I can't means I can't.

K- Bhai dekho agar humne aise surprise ki he tho vo bahut khush hoga I promise bhai.

A- Tumhe lagtha he vo kush hoga.

K- For sure bhai aapko ko bhi pata hena ki use surprises and all bahut pasand he.

Abir thinks for a while and agrees.

A- But zyada nahi sirf 5-10 mins ok.

K- Ok bhai done.

Next day they reaches airport before prerna and sees her coming out. When she leaves airport frowning they started following her. After sometime she was walking in a street where there were less people.

K- Hey mam aap akele kyu jarahiho.

P-It's non of your business.

K- Drop doon kya.

Prerna ignores them and starts walking fast.

K- Bhai aap chup kyu he aap bhi kuch bolo na.

Again they goes near her.

A- Mam hame tumhe safely ghar drop karenge.
Prerna feels this as similar voice and she widens her eyes

K(whispers in Abir's ear)- Bhai voice tho change karo.

Abir turns and was about to say something but something hits his cheeks hard he turns and see Mishti in her angry and violent avatar.

Flashback ends:

M-Tummm!!

P- Bhai aap.

Mishti was hell shocked now even Kuvinash were equally shocked soon they discovered other person was Kunal. Kunal was fine. But Abir Naah! his cheeks was all red by now and little blood was oozing out from side of his lips. His swollen lips were showing how strong Mishti was. Mishti couldn't believe her eyes. She just wanted the earth to open it's mouth so that she can escape easily.

Mishti leaves her hand which was on his shoulder.
M- Vo..vo..Ab..Abirrr I'm sorry
Saying these she runs from there.Avinash asks sorry to Kunal and runs to catch Mishti.Kuhu comes towards Abir.

Ku- We are sorry Abir hume nahi pata tha ki tum hoga we thought that umm.. Leave that sorry Abir plz Mishti se naraaz mat hona.

A- Don't worry Kuhu ab tum jao bahut late hogaya he.
And she leaves.

K- Bhai aap teek ho na.

A- I'm fine let's go.

And the trio leaves

In Abir's room:

Abir was in bed leaning on the headset. Prerna comes there with first aid box.