Part 1

So a bit of explanation before I start this fanfic.
This is an childhood AU where they knew each other when they were kid but were separated for Sakusa to move to Tokyo since his dad was stationed there for work. Ok I'll start the story when Sakusa is 18y/o when he moves back to Hyogo. Enjoy this short story of Sakuatsu.

"Everyone. Sit down. Class is about to start." The class chairman announced as our English teacher, Ms. Izumi, walked into class and set down her bag on the teacher's desk that sat next to the big whiteboard at the front of the room. "Thank you, Kio." She nodded at Kio, our a for mentioned Chairman, before continuing. "Before we start. I would like to introduce your new classmate, Sakusa Kiyoomi. Come in." She turned her head to the front door as she said the last part and a male who was roughly 190cm walked in with a black mask concealing his lower face.

Black hair that had a natural curl to it sat on top of his head undisturbed. A pair of piercing black eyes stared at the class as 2 parallel moles contentedly held they're placed directly above his right eyebrow. He looked awfully familiar but I couldn't seem to put a finger as to where I had seen him before. I turned to look at Osamu to ask if he also thought he had seem him somewhere but when I asked him, he just shrugged.

"Sakusa, please introduce yourself." Ms Izumi prompted after a few seconds of uncomfortable silence. He nodded at her and turned back to the class. "My name is Sakusa Kiyoomi. I moved here from Tokyo." He introduced himself just loud enough to for everyone to hear. My eyes traveled up and down his form as I recked my brain to try to figure out why he seemed so familiar. My eyes landed on his hands as they picked on his nails, a display of his nervousness.

"Oi. Tsumu. Raise your hand." A felt a smack on my shoulder as I got snapped back into reality. I looked up and realised that Osamu had smacked me. I raised my hand as asked in confusion as I looked at him with an eyebrow raised as if asking him why. My question was soon answered when Sakusa started walking to the seat in front of me that was previously occupied by one of the students that was transferred to another class. He sat down and class continued as per usual.