Part 4

This is gonna be a short chapter cuz it's just
purely the sleepover and idk what to write.(had to write
this chapter for the story line. You'll get why later.)

Knock Knock knock knock

"Ok ok comin. Geez." I called from the living room where me and Osamu had been sitting at. I stood up groggily and dragged myself to the door. Opening it, it uncovered the sight of 2 very unenthusiastic 17 year olds by the names of Suna and Sakusa. They stood at the doorstep using they're phones as they carried they're bags. "Cm'on in. Also mind yer step." I said and turned back to the kitchen where our mother was. "Mom! They're here!" I called as she peaked a head out into the hallways, catching sight of the two boys. "Hey kids! Foods ready so make yourselves at home and come eat dinner" she smiled and went back into the kitchen. I went t help her while leaving Osamu to help them settle down.

Soon, we were all gathered in the dining room as the food was spread out on our wide rectangular table with the chairs equally distributed across the table. "Oh my! Suna, you've really gotten taller from the last time I saw you!" Our mother exclaimed as she saw Suna, who smiled back at her bowing slightly as a greeting. "And, oh! Sakusa-san! It's been so long since I last saw you too. How is your mother, Kimiko." She smiled at Sakusa who was just as shocked as I was. "Mom you know Omi!?" My eyes widened at the words that had come out of my mother's mouth. The room fell silent as we all stared at her, shock lining our nook and cranny of your faces. "Of course! Sweetie have you forgotten him? I know it's been 11 years since you last met but don't you at least remember Ms.Kimiko Sakusa? The tall lady with black curly hair that comes over to Hyogo for New Years?" She chuckled while ignoring our astonishment. "Ms Kimiko? What does she have to do with this mom?" Osamu pulled the words right off my tongue as he raised an eyebrow and leaned back into his chair. "He's her son. You used to be best friends up till you were 6 then he went to Tokyo." She explained as she sat down on the chair closes to her. Silence filled the air as we all took the time to process the sudden information that was thrown at us just a few seconds ago. "So you mean to tell me... that I knew Omi when I was 6.... and that's why he looked so familiar?" I voiced my thoughts to my mother who had already started eating. She nodded in confirmation while gesturing for all of us to sit down and start eating before the food got cold, in which we all obeyed.

We didn't really know what to do with this new information so we just ignored it, but slowly the connections started to form...