Part 18 (HONEYMOON)

Part 8
HomeAway
~honeymoon~

"It feels so good to be back here!" Atsumu smiled as he overlooked the beautiful view of IceLand as his body was mostly submerged in the warm water of the hot spring that sat right outside the sliding door of their hotel room. Tan arms rest on the smoothed rock as his head rested upon it. Atsumu closed his eyes and allowed the cool breeze sweep on his exposed skin while threading through his pale locks. Soft rippled brushed his skin before he felt another source of heat slot itself behind him. Kiyoomi moved to join his resting husband at the outskirts of the hot spring, resting his body on him. Kiyoomi's chest was pressed flush against Atsumu's smooth back as he snaked pale arms around the other's waist, letting his head fall onto the other's shoulder. Atsumu shivered as Kiyoomi's warm breath hit his skin.

The newlyweds had chosen Ice Land to be their honeymoon place of choice to be the place that started it all, a place that held memories and emotions, a place they had been reunited at. It was the same hotel that they had visited all thoses years ago and they had been fortunate enough to land the same room they had booked as last time. So now the two simply basked in each other's presence as they overlooked the vast, lively city.

Atsumu's eyes fluttered open as he turned around, now chest to chest with Kiyoomi. He flashed a blinding smile and the raven swore his love for the boy was renewed all over again. A small smile graced his pale features as he landed a kiss onto the blonde's forehead, muttering a soft "I love you." to him as he did so. Atsumu leaned into his lover's warmth and closed his eyes, listening to the steady beating of Kiyoomi's heart. He held the shorter male close as his eyes fell shut, lower face buried in blonde fluffy hair. They rocked slowly as Atsumu started humming a Low tune that Kiyoomi recognised as the song his husband had been working on for the past few weeks along side his music producer. The moment was calm and slow as the water gently slid across the edge of the hot spring.

As the sun started to set, the lights came on, illuminating the water. Atsumu raised his head from where it had been rested and flashed a bright smile at the Raven who looked down at him, smiling gently as he moved a strand of untamed hair. The blonde looked positively ethereal and golden under the setting sun and yellow lights. His tanned skin painted golden at the bottom while it was was tinted orange on the top. His messy hair had a golden shine to it as a glint of light was viable in his squinted eyes.

Kiyoomi couldn't resist to urge to pull him into a kiss as Atsumu was caught by surprise, cheeks quickly flushing a deep crimson red as his honey brown eyes widened dramatically. "Wha-WHA-WHAT WAS THAT" Atsumu freaked out as he thrashed around in his husband's arms. Kiyoomi couldn't contain his amusement as he bursted out laughing, hugging Atsumu tighter and letting his head fall onto the blushing boy's shoulder. The blonde pouted as he playfully hit his husband's back squawking about how he shouldn't be laughing at him.

"You're so cute Tsumu." Kiyoomi whispered before landing a light kiss to his nose. Atsumu ducked down his head as Kiyoomi cooed at him. "Awee is my baby embarrassed?" He teased the blonde who refused to meet his eyes. After some more teasing, Kiyoomi decided to take pity on him and instead just watch him in silence as Atsumu turned his back to him and made his way to the edge, all while keeping a pout on his face as he frowned.

"C'mon Love. It's time to go back inside and take a shower." The taller of the duo coaxed as he slowly slid behind him, wrapping an arm around the small waist of the shorter, his other hand intertwining its fingers with the other's as he gently tugged him towards the door. Atsumu didn't resist as he let himself fall back onto Kiyoomi's firm torso, allowing him to drag him back inside for a warm shower.

After Kiyoomi got out of the shower, he was treated to the sight of Atsumu spread out on the bed as his head hung from the bottom side of the bed. He shook his head and smiled as he moved to squat down beside the boy's head. Atsumu's upper body was half off the bed as his lower body was simply spread out on the bed in an attempt to keep him from crashing onto his head. Kiyoomi pressed a kiss to his soft lips as Atsumu turned to face him and smiled. "Hey Omi. How was yer shower?" Atsumu enquired as he turned onto his stomach to properly look at his husband while Kiyoomi was just hoping he wouldn't break his neck if he had fallen. "How about you sit up properly instead of lying down like this?" Kiyoomi tried to reason but only got a cheeky grin in return. "Aweee is my Omi Omi worried about me?" The man in question smiled as he slid down a little more. The raven shook his head and rubbed his temples. "Of course I am, dummy. You could hurt yourself." Kiyoomi sighed before it immediately turned into a surprised squeak when he felt a sudden weight make its way onto his lap. Atsumu's booming laugher filled the room as Kiyoomi recovered from the shock and realised that it was just his husband who had decided it was a good idea to hop onto him without any warning.

So that was how they're honeymoon went. Filled with laugher, teasing and love. Every night they wouldn't snuggle into each other's warmth just like the first time they went to IceLand with Osamu and Suna. But the only difference now, was that they were married.