Part 3

The days went on as per usual with the only difference being that Sakusa was now part of own formed group. Osamu and Suna kept teasing us say that we were dating but would always shut when I teased them back.

"What?" The cold tone of Sakusa snapped me back and made me realise that I had been staring at him for god knows how long. Confusion was dripping from his features as his eyebrows creased slightly, staring back at me. "Ya know Omi. For some reason ya look awfully familiar. Like I've seen you before be don't know from where."I replied as I turned back to my food that sat in front of me. "Omi?" He chuckled at the nickname and stuffed an onigiri into his mouth. "What? Ya don't like it?" I shrugged. "Nah it's fine. But how are you sure you aren't mixing me up with someone else?" He questioned before looking at me again. "Not sure but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Who else has those unnaturally curls and parallel moles?" I laughed when his brows knitted again. I almost forgot Suna and Osamu were still there until Osamu broke into the conversation. "Can ya lovebirds stop flirting in front of us? It's disgusting." He fake gagged and pulled a laugh out of all of us. "Hey! Ya can't complain when yer practically glued to the hip with Suna!" I puffed my cheeks as I crossed my arms over my chest and looked to the side in fake annoyance. We were all thrown into a laughing fit as we shared jokes and laughs before heading to our next classes.

Time skip to April after exams

"Congratulations all of you. You've completed all exams and your high school cuticular has been completed too next week will be the start of March and you will all be preparing for graduation this is not the last time we see each other be it's the last time I'll see you in this setting. Congratulations once again." With that, our teacher said her goodbye and exited the classroom after dismissing us.

"Can ya believe it Omi? We're gonna be going to college soon and we might never see our classmates every again!" I exclaimed after stuffing the contents of my bag into its confinements and tapping on Sakusa's chair in front of me. "Well I can, the teacher just announced it idiot." He chuckled when a side pout formed on my face. "Don't miss me too much k?" Sakusa turned around a ruffled my already messy hair causing me to whine."

It has only been 4 months but yet I felt so attached to Sakusa already. It was frustrating on how easily he managed to get me to open up and be comfortable around him and also how I couldn't seem to figure out where I knew him from.

"Hey kids! How was school?" Our mother called from
The kitchen when she heard the door click shut. "It was fine!" We both shouted back in unison as we climbed the stairs to our rooms. When we came back down from our showers, we sat together at the dining table and ate the delicious speed that our mother had cooked. "So, graduation is coming soon. Do you two wanna invite friends over for a sleepover or something? You might not see each other again after high school." She brought up the topic that both of us had dreaded. Facing the reality that we could lose all contact with them and possibly forget everything was scary. "Sigh. Sure." Osamu sighed as he tried to stop the topic from progressing any further, which was successful.

The next part will be the sleepover so yea.