Part 15

Sakuatsu 4 year anniversary
SPECIAL
———————————————
3112
3rd person
——————————

Soft rays of light shone through the gaps between branches and leaves as the wind threaded through the swaying leaves of the plants that stood in front of the small house. In this peaceful morning, the loving couple of 4 years laid in each other's embrace within the comforting warmth of their shared bed. A messy bed of piss-blonde hair was sprawled on the white pillowcase as a neater but still messy head of black curly hair sat next to it. The thick heavy blanket could be seen rising and falling together with the life that resided under it. Limbs were tangled together as the two forgot every worry and problem even if just for a second and focused on the person in front of them.

Miya Atsumu and Sakusa Kiyoomi's 4th year anniversary had finally arrived and they had decided to take a day off like they always did in order to just focus all their attention on their lover. Finally, the eyes of the faux blonde fluttered open to look up at the man embracing him, a smile tugging on his lips. Instinctively, he reached a hand up and pushed away a stray hair that fell onto Kiyoomi's face. This caused the other to wake slightly and stir at the sudden movement, arms tightening around Atsumu. "Morning Omi" Atsumu smiled as he ran a soft hand through the silky hair of Kiyoomi who only hummed in response, leaning into the gentle touch. "Morning Love.." Kiyoomi finally responded and tucked his head in the crook of the other's neck, the rest of his body still unmoving as his eyes stayed glued shut.

They spent the next 10 minutes or so in a comforting silence as they basked in each other's presence. Love filling the air as the pair cuddled in bed.

"Happy anniversary Tsumu." Kiyoomi finally spoke up, breaking the silence, when he properly woke up. He lifted his head from Atsumu's neck to look at him and smiled. Atsumu returned that smile with one of his own, mirroring the same affection and adoration. "Yea.. happy anniversary Omi" Atsumu spoke up as he leaned up to press a quick kiss on his lover's lips before cuddling back into him. Kiyoomi's arms tightened around the shorter male as he sighed contentedly, nuzzling his face into the head of faux blonde hair.

They cuddled for about an hour before finally getting up with the reminder of their growling stomachs. By the time they had finished getting ready — taking a quick shower, doing their toilet business and brushing their teeth— the streets were slightly busier  due to it being a workday. They got into the car and drove to a small quiet cafe around the corner from their house and opted to get branch instead due to it already being 11pm. The pair sat in the far corner of the cafe where it was quieter and less crowded with their food in-front of them. While Atsumu chatted animatedly about the songs and albums he was working on, Kiyoomi sat opposite him with a soft smile on his face as heart could practically be seen in his eyes while he gazed lovingly at his boyfriend.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Kiyoomi voiced, still in a daze. Atsumu was caught off guard by the sudden comment but quickly recovered and smiled back at him. "Yea. Ya have. And I love ya too Omi-baby!" Atsumu replied with a proud grin on his face as a slight blush appeared on both their cheeks.

The same sentence faded into their minds as they sat facing each other in a comforting silence, staring into the voids of each other's loving eyes.:

"What did I do to score such a perfect man?"

——————————————————
Next part: very likely will be the beginning of Atsumu singing "home away" to Sakusa.

I honestly love these 2 tho. Like. I LOVE THEM. I WOULD DIE FOR THEM.
um. So anyways. Yea. The next part will probably be up by next week or so. Soooo look forward to that? If ya wanna suggest anything then y'all can DM me on IG. It's : dumbar.t
Ok love y'all.