Part 9

We started hanging out more and more since he was also staying in Hyogo for a while before going back to work which I had found out was in Tokyo where I made most of my music at. When we both went back to work, we would meet for lunch occasionally while still frequently chatting through the phone.

"Still texting Sakusa-san?" Shiki sighed as she shook her head and smiled lightly. "Hehehe" I chuckled as I continued tapping away on my phone contentedly, a faint blush dusting my cheeks subconsciously. Shiki's smile turned into a mischievous smirk as her eyes gint. She took a seat next to me and leaned on my side to look at our texts while I was engrossed in the messages that I hadn't even realised that she had moved to sit beside me until I felt I weight on my shoulder. My head whipped around to see her chin on my shoulder, eyes trained on the bright screen. "Sooo when are you gonna confess? Or are you gonna wait for him to man up and do it for ya?" She slurred without taking her eyes off my phone. The previous light pink that dusted my cheeks had turned into a bright crimson red that coloured my whole face with intensity.

"SHI-CHAN!" I half-shouted while putting down my phone and burry my face in my hands, ears equally as red as my face was. All I could hear was a laugh from Shiki before I felt arms around my shoulders. I looked back up at her, eyebrows still furrowed and a slight put resting on my lips. "Aweee. Tsumu is so shy~~ Don't worry! I'm sure your 'omi omi' will love ya!" She smiled while squeezing my softly. I groaned before being called by Hikro, the producer, to come review the melody of the new song we were working on. I stood up and walked over to him, not before I shot a sharp glare at a laughing Shiki, no particular heat in the glare.

sakusa and atsumu's private messages
Omi:
Hey Atsumu? Are you free for diner today?
Delivered 6:46pm
Read 7:27pm

Tsumu:
Omg I'm so sorry Omi! I was busy and didn't see it until now!

Omi:
Oh it's fine. But are you free? I wanna have dinner with you today if that's fine.

Tsumu:
Someone's straightforward today 🥴

Omi:
Shut up before I change my mind.🙄

Tsumu:
Wait no I'm kiddin-
And yea sure!
How's the usual sushi place we always eat at?

Omi:
Yea sure.
See you soon Atsumu.

Tsumu:
Okayyyyy
Cyaaa
Read 7:42pm

e-n: 72$/&7>%]*\%|^*_^^>.?.>7$/>7*¥>7)7$&£^]*.¥> I'm so sorry for not updating this for a while 😭 school just re-opened for me and I didn't have much time. And this is a really short chapter so sorry 🥺 I'll try to make other longer chapters. Pls just put up with my irregular uploads schedules. I'm rlly tired rn cuz I only managed to get 1hr of sleep in last night and the night before so yea. Anyways I'll update when I can but for now peace out y'all✨✌️