Chaos (Togashiki + Sakuatsu)

Suggested by
@Dumbassenby9999

"TSUMUUU"

The girl's voice echoed throughout the room, the brunette bursting through the door. Said boy jumped at the sudden loud noise, letting out a yelp as his grip tightened around his husband. "ATSUMU MIYA." Shiki glared at the blonde, her hands landing on her hips. A series of laugher followed, slowly getting louder before another figure popped up behind her. Hands slipped around Shiki's waist, a head plopping itself on her shoulder, lightly kissing the brunette's cheek. However, it did nothing to calm down the shorter girl as she never once took her glare off of Atsumu and Kiyoomi, the couple gulping loudly, the blonde not daring to move off Kiyoomi's lap.

"What the hell are ya idiots doing!" Shiki scolded, both boys standing in front of her with their heads down like they did something wrong. "Sorry Shiki-san..." Kiyoomi muttered, still not meeting the girl's green eyes. Shiki glared at the raven sharply before turning it to the blonde. "And you." This sent a wave of nervousness down Atsumu's spine, making him stand up straight. "I told ya. NO FLIRTIN AT WORK. AND WHAT DID I JUST CATCH YALL DOIN?" Shiki growled, trying to appear intimidating but it came out sounding like an angry puppy. Togami just chuckled at her wife's antics before walking to her side, pulling the shorter closer and smiling at her. "C'monnn. Let em be Shi. And stop scolding them. Just look at Kiyoomi. He looked like a puppy now!" Togami laughed, earning a glare and a pout from said male whose shoulders were still slumped. Atsumu giggled, walking to his husband and pinching his cheek, grinning cheekily at him. Kiyoomi's arms came to wrap around Atsumu's waist as he buried his face in the blonde's shoulder.

Shiki glared at the couple, tears forming in her eyes as he tried to remain angry even when watching the adorably loving sight. However, she failed miserably, a smile gracing her pale face as a small tear slipped past her eye. She was happy for them and she loved them more than anything, no matter what she said. "You're so soft for them." Togami giggled, ruffling the crying female's soft hair, only getting a series of light punches in the stomach. "Shut up!" Shiki sniffled before turning to watch the couple a bit more. Soon, she dragged her wife out the door, silently closing it behind them to allow Kiyoomi and Atsumu to have some privacy. No matter what, she knew she couldn't stay angry at them for too long and it shows. "C'mon stinky. Let's go home." Shiki smiled, walking to the car. The faint voice of her wife chasing her and shouting something along the lines of "IM NOT STINKY" behind her making her laugh to herself.

At home.

The couple was currently just lying on their bed re-watching Shrek the musical. "You need to stop babying Atsumu so much." Togami laughed, leaning into her wife's embrace. Although she couldn't see the other, she knew that her wife was sulking. "No." A plain response and rejection to her request. And so they started a 'flight' about why Shiki needed to stop babying Atsumu and threatening Kiyoomi and also why she needed to pay more attention to her wife instead of clinging to the blonde.

"But he's my baby!" Shiki cried, pouting and letting her figure fall dramatically, liking her Togami with puppy eyes. "No! I'm your baby!" Togami mirrored Shiki, the two staying silent for a moment before breaking out in laugher. Both females tumbled onto the mattress, kicking their feet in the air as they broke out into a fit of laugher. "Pfft— what was that!" The brunette laughed, pulling the raven into a hug, both still shaking with laugher. "I didn't know what to say and I didn't want it to be awkward!" Togami reasoned, hugging her wife back. The green eyed girl grinned, reaching to puller the midnight eyed girl's cheek, giggling when she yelped in pain. "Yer so cute. Ya know that?" Shiki smiled, Togami scoffing. "Of course I am!" She exclaimed, making both of them start laughing all over again.

"143" Togami grinned. Shiki pinched her side again, smiling. "Yer so old! No one uses that anymore!" She teased, the raven pouting. "Fine fine. 1432" the brunette rolled her eyes, her smile never leaving her pink lips as Togami leaned up to leave a peck on her lips. Both smiling like idiots as they held each other.