RAGING STORM

"Sometimes a raging storm of troubles

is necessary to wake up the

sleeping beast inside

you."

-Luckyron Wangdu-

******

NOTICE:

1. Long chapters ahead, my bunnies.

2. When it comes to Pingzhou Shan Sect, "Example 1..." these are telepathic conversations.

3. "Example 2..." is simply an internal thoughts by others/someone.

******

Next day: Early in the morning

Zewu-Jun woke up before their sect's designated time to wake up at zaoshang 5 dian (five o' clock in the morning) and immediately freshen himself. As he walk outside, breathing the fresh morning dews he felt restless and sensed something amiss. With the thought of his younger brother, Lan WangJi, he went to Jingshi as to spend an hour or so in order to lessen his longingness but what welcome him is the missing sword and guqin in his brother's desk.

Lan XiChen with a sense of urgency went inside the Quiet Room and made a sweep of the things but nothing is missing other than Bichen and Wangji. Urgently, he leave the room without touching anything and call a disciple to bring Elder QiRen in Jingshi as well sending a message to the guards at the entrance of Cloud Recesses to not let anyone out of the sect whomever it was and usher them to the grand hall. Minutes later, Lan QiRen arrived.

"Lan XiChen, what is going on?" QiRen admonished XiChen.

"Uncle... Bichen and Wangji... is missing." Lan XiChen with bated breath said to QiRen. Also, not minding the presence of his Uncle and disregarding one of the rules of not being emotional, he shed the tears he hardly keep with the turmoil he is currently facing since he lose his younger brother.

'What? When? How? Who? Why?" QiRen asked XiChen shocked. He kept quiet with the show of emotion from his nephew since he understand what XiChen is feeling right now. He too wanted to let it all out.

"Uncle... I sent a message to the guards to not let anyone out of the Cloud Recesses and usher them back to the main hall for questioning. Uncle, the thief must be just one of us and I will never...let this incident left unsolved." Zewu-Jun exclaimed emotionally.

"XiChen, you did the right thing. I assure you that the one who did this, desecrating WangJi's spiritual tools will be left unpunished. I'll make sure he receive the heaviest punishment in the Lan clan. I promise XiChen." Lan QiRen announced nonchalantly.

"Uncle please... Bichen and Wangji are the only thing I have left that reminds me of WangJi. My younger brother...uncle! I...We...need it back! Please return it to me. Return it to me!!!" Lan XiChen cried in despair and grip his Uncle's arms desperately.

For the first time in hundred years, the place which represents calmness and peacefulness is currently shrouded with the anguish wails, painful screams and incessant cries of their gentle Sect Leader. For those who witness such horrifying sight cannot stop themselves to empathize with the sect leader unbeknownst to them of the underlying reason as to why and yet they promised to themselves that this sight will never happen again...Never again.